"Does it feel this good when you do it?"

Rey's POV

I stepped into his house and closed the door behind me. He took off his shoes and pushed them aside, going further into the house.

I also took my shoes off and followed him inside.

"Beer?", he asked but then laughed. "Oh, wait."

The way he snorted made me mad.

"Actually, I'd like a bottle.", I said trying to prove to him that I wasn't a coward or some lame girl that didn't dare to drink.

He raised his eyebrows but didn't question my decision. He just disappeared in the kitchen as I sat down on the couch, grabbing the remote from the coffee table.

I turned on the TV and randomly surfed through the channels. Niall came from the kitchen and sat down next to me, holding out a beer bottle for me.

I wrapped my fingers around it and took it to my lips, feeling Niall's eyes on me.

I had to do this for god's sake. I tipped the bottle back and took a sip, before I took another one and another one.

"Alright, slow down.", he said and grabbed the bottle away from me.

I let him take it, because to be honest, I wasn't the biggest fan of that taste. I yawned and leaned back on the couch, feeling genuinely comfortable around Niall.

Which was weird because we just went skinny dipping.

"You tired?"

"You asked me that before. Yes.", I answered.

"Me too.", he said and got up, placing the bottles on the table.

He started walking towards the stairs and I followed him. I really hoped he couldn't hear my heartbeat increase. I was really nervous because I had no idea where I was going to sleep.

He suddenly turned the light off  downstairs, after he locked the door and started walking up the stairs.

I almost screamed because I absolutely feared darkness and grabbed his shirt once we were upstairs.

I felt him turn around and I could see that he was looking down at me.

"What's wrong?", he asked confused.

"Turn on the light."

His arm stretched out and he turned on the light, making me exhale with relief.

"You can sleep in the guest room."

"Oh."

I hoped he didn't hear the disappointment in my voice. I didn't really know why I was disappointed, maybe because I expected him to say that I would sleep in his bed?

Then again, why would he? It's not like he wanted to spend the night with me. He left two nights ago, so that pretty much cleared things up.

"Wait. I don't have pajamas."

He rolled his eyes and disappeared into his room, then reappeared with a tank top of his.

"You can wear this. Alright?"

I shrugged and didn't even thank him. He pointed out the guest room and the bathroom, before he went back to his room.

He really didn't know how to treat his guests.

I sighed and went to the bathroom where I washed my face, peed and dressed up with my 'pajamas'. I removed my makeup with water then brushed my hair.