Law 4: The First Step That Might Be Your Last

OMFG ! I can’t believe my writer’s block disease is getting better ! XDD I’m no longer in stage 4 XDD So here is the latest chappie of Alice game . The 4th law XDD “The First step that might be your last”

============================================================================<3

It was a sin right from the start .

To go to the human realm was forbidden for dwellers with no rank.

Humans were considered filthy .

And dwellers should remain pure , untouched or one could say , holy.

But didn’t you ever wonder?

They were never pure nor holy from the start.

But no one ever questioned that

Because it was already decided –

The Laws were absolute.

A thousand light years away from Asriel Celestia . The Gods have descended and are now trying to blend into humanity . They even went as far as concealing their powers . Even changing their own names that they used over countless centuries.

In a busy city , you could hear the mutters of every by passers . Large crowds waiting for the light to go green . Families trying to get a reservation in a well known restaurant.

But among all these , one group stood out the most

“Ka-Kami-sama , I don’t think we’re doing great at this blending thing” Vierne said while sweating upon seeing the humans look at them intensely.

No one could deny it . It was such a sight to see . Three people so beautiful , even famous paintings around the globe couldn’t match up to their grace and beauty , are now standing at the heart of Japan . Tokyo.

“Call me Lee Merrill from now on , Vierne”

“I must say , these humans are showing these alienated faces” Lucifer said

“That sounded weird Lulu , try referring to them as people .” Kami chuckled

“At least try to lessen your auras .” Vierne turned back “, Lucifer-sama try dying your silver hair black , it makes you stand out more.”

“JESUS ! I told you his name is Loux now ! “ Kami rolled her eyes “, and no matter what we do , no chemical can change our hair color “

“Yeah , got it,” Vierne replied back “, but of all things to…I can’t believe we’re getting overwhelmed by the humans like this “

“They certainly did a great advancement though” Lucifer added as he chuckle to himself “Don’t you agree , Lee?”

Kami raised an eye brow “Well , Sorry , okay?”

“You don’t sound apologetic at all “ Vierne let out a big sigh “We should have studied more about the new world before coming here , I mean , No one among us knows how to-“

Vierne’s sentence got interrupted when a guy with blond hair tried to court Kami

Yankee? Impossible . This guy looks weak .

“Halo , prityy “ attempt by the blond to speak fluent English as he smile at Kami.

But that very guy can sense a dark aura emitting behind him . Then he heard a low voice.

“Try it .” Lucifer whispered to his ear . A whisper that cannot be heard by anyone aside from the blond . Lucifer’s voice reeked of death. No . Lucifer resembled death itself . This is just a taste of it – A taste of a God’s darkness .

Poor guy is all Vierne could think of as he looks at the guy with indifferent eyes .

Lucifer made sure that guy will even see him in his dreams .

A haunt , someone would say .

The guy immediately backed off.

“That was cruel” Vierne said . He looked at the guy as he goes away

“You will know soon enough what living means , Vierne” Lucifer said

Both the Gods looked empty like a shell for a moment.

“Huh? What did you just say? Luci-“

Vierne saw the guy walking aimlessly on the road.

Lucifer’s broad back was hindering him to see what’s in front of him.

Lucifer moved away and Vierne saw a truck coming near , fast.

“AH !”  Vierne then let out a scream “ Watch it ! “ Vierne tried reaching out for him . But it was too late.

The guy got run over by a 10 wheeler truck , crushing his every bone .You can hear the people who witnessed it scream in horror. Then a crowd starts to form.

A human’s life can be so short. And death can occur in their short life in a split second.

Ain’t it cruel? No one dared to help him . They would react first before calling for an ambulance. All they did was make stories how it happened , praying help would get there soon . But you see , praying can’t make time go faster .

Imagine it. If you were that guy , How would you feel?

Any person would get angry when the people around him would gossip about him . Those people don’t even know you . Do they have the right to do that?

Pity from someone hurts , moreover , from someone you don’t even know and just happened to pass by.

But despite all that , they will still be thankful that someone thought about them and accept it as a form of concern.

The human thinking is confusing but at the same time so clear.

You don’t even know what to believe anymore.

But that was why Gods created death.

That was why death existed. The escape from madness.

But to Vierne , there was only one thing that was so clear that moment-

“Purify it , Vierne …. That tainted soul of a murderer “

One sentence which was the prelude to  madness

Law 4 : The First Step That Might Be Your Last

============================================================<3

I have finished chapter 5 but it’s so short so I’ve decided to review it again and add some extra parts XD

Thank you fer reading and please COMMENT :D

Read my other works too LOL