Law 16 : Kami , The God of Light

“There’s a traitor among the higher ups?” Diamond couldn’t believe it. “Betrayal…means death. How dare they.”

“Before that,” Pierrot said. “You said you had no soul.”

“That’s right.” Kami patted Lucifer’s head. “As you all know ,  Lucifer is not a God right from the start. He was once human , turned into a dweller. But Lucifer’s not like Vierne , who survived the Alice Game . I gave him a part of my soul instead. That’s why he became immortal.”

“A part…” Pierrot muttered. “Then where are the other parts of your soul?”

“This is why I’ve been trying to tell you my past.” Kami replied. “When history was still a bit fresh , I gave my other soul to a little girl. The first human of the Second World Order.”

“The human committed a sin and that is why the Gods exiled them from paradise.” Pierrot recalled. “That human , could it be…”

“No.” Kami shook her head. “The one who committed the sin was a boy. Although he was an innocent young boy , as sin is still a sin.”

“During the start of the Second World Order , I tried to repopulate the Earth. I created a human girl first. Her name was Genesis. I loved her dearly. Then , I realized , she was alone. She needed a partner in life and that’s why Lucifer created a boy , his name was –“

Kami told them the story.

On Vierne’s side – they can’t seem to enter the door.

“What’s wrong , Vierne?” Yuki asked.

“There’s a barrier around the manor.” Vierne stopped trying to enter through the door. “And seems like using symbol transportation won’t do the trick either.”

“I wonder if something happened.” Yuki worried.

“Don’t say such stupid things.” Vierner snorted. “They’re Gods. They are basically immortal. What could possibly happen?”

They continued walking. Vierne walked at a fast pace , making his uneasiness show. This made Yuki smile a bit.

“You really care for them , huh?” Yuki chuckled. Vierne looked back , with a slightly annoyed look.

“What?” He said angrily. “I’m not worried!”

“I never said you were.” Yuki smirked. “I only said you ‘cared’ for them.”

“Who cares for-“ Vierne , being careless , did not pay attention to what’s in front of him and accidentally bumped into someone. It was a woman. She had long straight black hair. She looked back for a second and Vierne saw her deep crimson eyes. The sight of it felt like you’re being burned to ashes. Vierne felt captivated. The woman slightly bowed her head , a sign of apology , and hurriedly left. She turned to the corner and vanished.

“What’s wrong?”

“Crimson….Ah !” Vierne snapped out of it. “That woman…Yuki ! Go to the manor first. Tell the Gods that there’s a suspicious person around. Hurry!”

“Eh…Ah! Okay!” Yuki went off while Vierne followed the woman. Yuki ran as fast as he can. When he reached the manor , he saw Diamond and Pierrot coming out.

“Pierrot!” Yuki shouted. “Where…Where are the Gods !?”

“Yuki.” Pierrot turned. “Why are you so out of breath?”

“Vierne…He sent me!” Yuki replied , still catching on his breath. “He said there was a suspicious woman roaming around the area!”

“Suspicious woman?” Pierrot gave a glance to Diamond. “What does she look like?”