Law 6 : When Purity Becomes a Sin

Now you guys will know the reason why I wrote many one shot tragic stories :D

enjoy reading ! :DD

============================================================<3

            The contract has already been sealed – with the very holy blood .

            A dangerous attempt . A risky gamble . He cannot fail now for there are no rooms for mistakes . If he ever fail – This world is bound to end .

            Now , they go back in time – finding a single reason why a murderer should have a right to go to heaven .

            A past of someone about to be told .

            Vierne realized that the Gods were missing .

            “ Kami-sama ?! Lucifer-sama ?! “

            “We’re here , Vierne “ The voice of Kami echoed “ Do your best , okay ?”

            “ The heck ! “ Vierne shouted “ Are you planning to die ?! “

            “That depends on you now ,  fool “ Kami sighed “ Continuing with our life depends on you now . “

And that was the last sentence Vierne heard from Kami until the end of the trial .

The arms of time walked backwards and Vierne went back in time .

“ Hey ~ Wake up Yuki . “ a high pitched voice called out to me . Lovely is that voice that sounds like music to me , filling me with dreams . But then I realized , that lovely voice suffocates me with deadly dreams . Dreams that seemed like poison , a dream that even God would not allow to exist in ones mind . I would always drink that poison in the end though – because it smelled sweet . It lured me in . But as I taste it – my mind then snapped back to reality . No matter how sweet I think it smelled - To people , it still tasted like poison .

“Shut up and let me sleep , Yuka . “

I loved her.

“Don’t blame me if you get sent to the office later , You lazy bum “

I really loved her . From her long silky hair , graceful doll-like eyes , and white complexion - Everything about her just looked perfect to me.

“Fine ! Go tell mom I’ll be on my way down. “

But we were never meant to love each other .

“Okay , Big Bro ~ “

Because our ‘love’ held different meanings .

Yuka closed the door with a loud bang . Even her everyday nagging to wake me up makes me chuckle . She’s very determined to make me wake up early . Everyday , in silence , I would always murmur to myself her sweet name . “ Yuka … “ No matter how many times I wished she would stop calling me ‘ Big brother ‘ , I can’t seem to sincerely wish for it , because it is my only sole connection with her . It breaks me when I can’t do anything about reality.

It happened one day . When my biggest fear became reality .

‘ DING ! DONG ! DING ! ‘ – The bell chimed signaling the students it is time to go home . “Hey Yuki ~ Wanna do something tonight~? “ A girl asked me while clinging unto my arm . It was Haruna Tsubaki , the most cute girl in school . Well , at least that’s what the survey says . Because to me – All girls look alike except Yuka .