Alice Game : Extra Chapter 1

Hello guys :D This chapter is not part of the story. It’s what people would call extra chapter or bonus chapter. Just a few scenes behind the actual story. Hope you enjoy ! XDD

===========================================================================

= The train =

“Hmmm…So humans created this technology called ‘train’ ?” Kami pondered , looking inside the station from the outside.

“Why don’t we go check inside , Kami-sama?” Vierne suggested.

“Let’s watch from above.” Lucifer said. “It would be less confusing.”

Kami and Vierne agreed and managed to go above without being noticed by humans.

“So we wait for this ‘train’ to come , right?” Kami said. “I heard from a passer by that it will be faster to ride a train than use this thing called ‘car’.”

“….!” Lucifer sensed something. “I feel something going this way. And it’s a bit fast.”

“Ohh ~” Kami looked at the distance. “Maybe it’s coming here!”

They all looked intensely and little by little , they finally saw the train’s image. It stopped and the Gods looked at it , inspecting it carefully.

“Look , the humans are going inside it.” Vierne pointed out.

“I don’t like it.” Kami frowned. “It’s like a giant metal snake. Its movements are a bit too stiff for a snake though. Maybe it’s a newborn.”

“Hmm…It ate the humans.” Lucifer said. “That is such a weird creature.”

“Why so?” Vierne asked.

“The mouths are on the sides.” Lucifer replied. “The humans are all going in voluntarily. Suicide…is such a sad thing.”

“Where have we gone wrong , Lulu?”

= Building the manor =

“I’ll be going back to Asriel to report.” Vierne said , summoning a door. “It will be up to your tastes how you design the rooms.”

“Have a safe trip.” Kami waved goodbye. Vierne left.

“What kind of room would you like , Kami?” Lucifer asked. “We already finished the other floors. The only thing left to do is the basement.”

“Hey , Lulu.” Kami looked at Lucifer with a big smile. “Vierne is directionally challenged , right?”

Later that night-

“WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THIS !!??” Vierne screamed.

That night , Vierne’s screams of desperation were heard , almost like a bad song. It was also the same night Vierne vowed to cure his sense of direction.

= The car =

“Okay , gentlemen !” Kami clapped her hands. “Today we go to a place called ‘Mall’ and go shop for supplies!”

“Shop?” Lucifer asked.

“Good question , Lulu!” Kami exclaimed. “You see , humans don’t summon food – they buy their food! They pay using this ‘money’ !” Kami revealed a heap of green money. “Although I say that , when I told Diamond about how excited I was to use this money , he gave me this black rectangular thing , instead.” She showed him a credit card. The same kind that only VIPs can have.

“So how does that work?” Lucifer asked.

“Well , I’m not sure either. Seems like Diamond researched a lot.” Kami replied. “Apparently , you get stuff by showing the humans this. To a place called cashier or something.”