Law 3 : The Concealed Rose

Good day again guys :D I’m not really doing well , If I may say so myself .  Have you ever felt the same feeling when you tried everything you could yet they can’t see it? I’ve realized that I don’t feel like giving any effort to life at all . It was once boring , but now it’s hell boring , moreover , pointless .

So I’ll wait for you guys here to punch me in the face and say “SNAP OUT OF IT and don’t be so emo” haha , honestly , what I’m about to say is out of topic but I think emos are sexy lol *gets shot*

So , anyway , this is Chapter 3 of Alice Game that took me a month to do . Okay .  I admit . I was lazy and didn’t do it for a month and it just took me a day XDD Thank you for the wait btw !

Please enjoy and COMMENT ! ;D

==========================================================================<3

Have you ever believed in a legend?

“WHAT?!” A shriek echoed through Asriel Celestia

What secret lies under the words that have been passed through generations?

“Do I have to repeat it again , Vierne?”

But there’s no harm in believing in one.

“We’re going to the human realm”

Actually , there exists roses in heaven too .If you compare it to modern language , one would say it is a rare specie ,and are probably endangered  by now.

“This is what we agreed on.”

The White Rose.

“Vierne , I already agreed with Kami.”

The Black Rose .

“You’re a part of this too , Lucifer-sama?! “

It is still a mystery though – Are there really only two roses left in the holy land?

“ DAMN IT ! “ Vierne let out a scream as he goes near the Tower’s gate .

He looked up and saw black and white figures in the sky . What a surprise it was to him . The Council of Cards , the assembly of the most powerful dwellers , especially greeted him .

“Greetings” the man with a black robe said , as he approach Vierne .

His smile might be alluring and gentle , but Vierne felt it. That disgusting feeling .

Hate .

Remorse .

- Something that is normal to be felt among the cold hearted dwellers .

How sly these fellows are.

“It has certainly been a while , Clover-dono , “ Vierne said “ , And what is it that made you come here?”

They exchange glances . It was like a war with no use of physical contact nor words .

“Nothing of the sort , “ the man replied “, is what I would like to say , but perhaps we can discuss this in a more appropriate venue?”

Vierne looked at him in agreement . It seems like it was a serious matter . And they wouldn’t want the Gods to do something reckless again . Vierne had doubts . It looked like they already knew .

A fragile topic , huh?

They departed and immediately went to the council’s mansion which was conveniently nearby .

They sat at the long table which was inside a four walled room .The candle’s light burns in hell flames at the center and around the room lays white roses .