My game came true

I am Haidi Meneinsez and I am 17, I love this game called "Yandere Simulator" and if you don't know it where have you been? Anyways I have a small, okay big, crush on Langnosi or in other words Wolfpelt. He's my Senpai but like the game its hard getting him to notice me. I am not the only one who wants him as my senpai, Nihuli (or Mudfox) also wants my senpai! And that is not going to happen!!! He is my senpai !!! He is just to busy to know it...

Nihuli isn't the only one, there are many and I have to stop them all from getting my senpai!!!

...........................................................................................................................................................

Monday the worst day of the week, I went to class and daydreamed all through out the lesson, I was going to tell you what I was daydreaming about but I think you would already know...

...senpai...

*bell rings*

yay time to stock, I mean... see my senpai. He is always up in the roof drawing in his sketch book aww isn't adorable when he blinks.

I love to draw too and I cant help noticing that senpai and I have a lot in comment. I just sat on the bench drawing senpai and me when all of the sudden Sailina came and started staring at my senpai!

"Aww look at my senpai drawing, if I had a wish I would want him to be mine. I know!!! His birthday is on Friday! ill give him a gift and then I shall ask him if he likes me. Don't worry senpai ill get you the best gift."

As she was leaving I was still starring at her as she was going down the stairs. This couldn't be happening, he was my senpai not hers I didn't know how to stop her...

*Bell rings*

Time for class again. As I was walking down the hallways I was worried thinking what will happen if my senpai says yes to Sailina?!? We will never be together, he will reject me for life ill be alone all cause that Sailina!!!

I kept walking down the hallways thinking over and over again and then I bumped with Tayang! All his papers fell to the floor,

"Oh, I apologize I wasn't seeing where I was going, let me help you pick those up..."

"No no I wasn't seeing where i was going my bad."

After i gave him all his posters he helped me up "Thank you..." I was corious what these posters were.

"Hey umm...Tayang, what are these posters about?"

"Oh there the posters for the upcoming clubs in the school"

"Oh okay..." I thanked him once more for helping me up and left to class. After school I watched senpai leave school safely and then I went home as well. I couldn't sleep that night, just thinking how Sailina being with my senpai gave me nightmares. I was too stressed out that I got up and played on my computer. The new realize is out on "Yandere Simulator" and I played for a while.

As I was playing "Yandere Simulator" I noticed that the new upload had clubs now, and then it popped out in my head, Sailina is Kokona, senpai is senpai, we have clubs now and i am...

A Yandere!!!!