Starrk

It was a long boring day in hueco Mundo as the arrancars and espadas relaxed and lazed around. Espada 2 (y/n) was walking around and decided to go mess with Starrk. (Y/n) cracked the door open and found him asleep in his bed to no surprise. (Y/n) walked over to Starrk and grabbed a sharpie from a nearby table and started to draw on his face. You drew hearts and mustaches and etc.

Finally you decided to do more and lifted his shirt up and starred at his body with amazement and a light pink dusted your cheeks as you drew a giant heart on his whole chest. Once your felt him twitch you jumped up and grabbed a book and sat in a chair and decided to wait for him to wake up.

~Time skip~

Starrk finally woke up and you just stared a him and smiled and tried to hold in your laughs. He just looked at you and was confused. But he then he walked into the bathroom and you stopped laughing as he turns around and started walking towards you with a blank look on his face.

"Is this the best you can do (y/n)." He said whispering into your ear. Shivers ran down your spine due to the deep tone in his voice. He just smirked and picked you put and carried you to his bed. He simply held you against his chest and kissed your forehead.

"Due to the circumstances of the situation you will be sleeping with me from here on out whenever I am sleepy." He said in a dark tone.

All you could do was simply nod and he just smirked and lifted you up so you are face to face with him as he held your chin making you look up at him as he presses his soft chapped lips against your and you could help but kiss him back but as soon as you do he pulled away leaving you pouting.

He smirks and kisses your cheek once more and wraps his arms around you as he dozes off to sleep.

"I love you (y/n)"

"I love you too Starrk"

And the two of you fell asleep together and it stayed that way.

The End
-----------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading my book please vote and comment on my book be sure to check out my other books and I hope you guys have a great day/night/evening.