Kenpachi x (reader)

sorry this took really long to publish, Y'all kenpachi may be OOC like a lot but anyway

YOUR POV

'Another day' I think to myself as I wake up, if you don't know I'm ichigo's older sister, I've been in the soul society for about a year now, I decided to become a soul reaper so here I am,

"yah! will you guys please stop running around" I asked trying not to yell at the other squad members as they almost knock my papers out of my hand. I'm not a lieutenant but I've recently taken a liking to kenpachi as I've been here longer and yachiru does not seem to do much paper work.  So I decided to help out a bit and step up to the job. Don't get me wrong I love Yachiru but the work does not get done.

"Oh Yachiru there you are." I said as I spot her pink hair from afar.

"Hi (y/n), I know you are looking for Kenny but he is outside sparring with some squad members right now" she said with a smirk as she got up and went to kenpachi.

I blushed and looked away knowing Yachiru knows my feelings toward him, I continued walking towards his office and unlocked the door (A/N: yes you have a key you are that badass) and set the papers down and started working on them

30 minutes later

*sigh* I stretch my arms and lean back, due to my back being sore from sitting in the chair so long.

usually it would've taken longer but after doing it so many times you get used to it. As I was lost in my thoughts I didn't notice kenpachi enter the room.

Kenpachi POV

"weaklings" I mumbled to myself as I started to walk back to my office after battling with the others. Me of course winning the battle it's not that hard. I had a feeling (y/n) would be in the office already knowing that she helps with most of the paperwork and stuff since I have no idea where yachiru runs off to.

as I open the door I can tell (y/n) was lost in her thoughts as usual so I decided to sneak in quietly and then slam the door.

Your POV

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a door slamming and I jumped noticing it was only kenpachi as I put my hand on my chest trying to slow down my heart rate. All he did was smirk and shrug his shoulders and walked to his bathroom to take a shower.

(A/N: You have connections and got a bathroom installed in the office)

To put it simply Kenpachi and I have a complicated relationship, yes I've only joined the soul society a year ago but I actually met him earlier, in a way we became friends and when I joined squad 11 I became more as the "mother" to everyone but being around kenpachi for a while my anger can go through the roof.

I got up and quickly put all the paperwork back in one stack and flash stepped to the head captain's office and gave them to lieutenant Chojiro and bowed politely before leaving quietly.

I had nothing else to do so I made my way back to the office where I found Kenpachi changing into a new robe.

'Wow I must admit all that fighting is paying off, he really is built well' I said to myself as I zoned out not noticing him waving his hand In my face.

"Hello? Earth to (y/n)." I hear Kenpachi say to me as I come back to 'earth' and take a step back as my eyes glance down at his well built body.
"Ah sorry I was...thinking?" I say and laugh awkwardly...

(A/n: have no idea where this is going so Um. Yeah)

"Really because it seems like you were checking me out while I was getting dressed" Kenpachi says with a smirk while I look back up at him with wide eyes after hearing his response.

"I mean if you want an honest answer then yeah, I was doing that just because you probably already know how good you look." I said looking back up at him while I slightly laugh, trying to look anywhere but him.

"Oh so (y/n) is bold?" He says while taking a step toward me as I step back not realizing I was trapped against the wall.
"Don't worry I check you out sometimes as well." He said with a smirk before backing off me and heading out of the barracks.

"What the hell just happened?"
~
————————————————
This is not edited soooo I hope it still made sense in a way. honestly had no idea where this was going but I'm yeah, hopefully when TYBW gets released I will be more motivated to write more fan fictions about these hot squad captains and lieutenants. Thank you for reading 🫡