Shuhei x Reader

It was a quiet day in the soul society where you were sitting behind squad 9 barracks looking at the clouds, daydreaming about your crush. 'Shuhei hisagi' you said to yourself as you sighed. You knew all to well that he wouldn't fall for someone like you and you decided to leave it at that and ignore your feelings.

You started to doze off and fell asleep against the trees sleeping peacefully

Shuhei's POV

I was walking around squad 9 barracks looking for (y/n), because I
Had something important to tell her and it couldn't wait. Once I made my way to the back of the barracks I saw a site that made my face turn a glowing red.

(Y/n) was sleeping and she looked so cute that way. I couldn't help but find myself staring at her amazing features which brought a smile to my face. I really wanted to tell her how I feel so but I am no good at telling her how I feel so instead I'll show her, I thought to myself. I leaned forward and pressed my soft chap lips against hers.

(Y/n)'s POV

''Mmmm" I groaned in my sleep as I started to open my eyes and saw my crush Shuhei kissing me. I was in shock and didn't know what to do. So I started to kiss him back as I felt his arms wrap around my waist and and I moved my arms around his neck and felt Shuhei relax into the kiss.

I pulled away from the kiss and stared at Shuhei with a shocked expression and finally asked him the question (A/n: XD Nahhh the two of you aren't getting married.. lol)

"Why?" I said
I stared at him and got no response but a small smile on his face.

"Because I love you (y/n)" he said

and leant towards you and placed his soft lips onto yours.

The end
----------------------
Sorry I haven't updated I've been sleeping my butt of this summer so yea but I hoped you guys liked it. Please vote,comment and share.😊