THE FUCK?!?

Niggas be trippen these days...ion give NO FUCKS if he older than me or the simple fact that he's my fucking uncle...whole up ☝️...let me rephrase that...he's my fathers half brother...but yea back to wat I was sayin...this nigga has the nerve to tell me that I ain't cuttin the damn grass right!!! I should've let his gay ass do it...(excuse my attitude, but ion got nun against gay guys 😂 I'm gay myself...but nahhh it ain't like that...this nigga is just fuckedy fucked up) let me explain... Ok my "uncle" Drew is gay right...he told me when I came out to him when I was 12, but his bitch ass try to play me when I started to dress like a boy...and he got the damn nerve to tlk shit about me and sarcastically call me by my nick name "PrettyBoy" when he mad and then on top of all that this nigga say I DESERVED to have gotten raped (my brothers best friend ATTEMPTED to rape me, during practice but I beat dat ass...well a lil...but he got caught on camera....FUCKING CAMERA!!! And these bitches still ain't believe me tho 😒)  and that I just wanted attention and "now u got it"  these people in this fuckin house that call them selves my family are NOT!!! But it's all good cuz I'm GONE in two more months tho!! AYEEE TURN UP!!!