Chapter 11

Lilli opened her eyes and yawned. She looked over, Lerman was tangled around her, still sound asleep. Lilli rolled her eyes in disgust and slid out from under him. She couldn't remember much about last night but she could feel it. A purple bruise started from the back of her neck, and wrapped around her right shoulder. 

There were claw marks on her back and waist, where Lerman hurriedly tried to remove her clothes. Every time she stepped, a stab of pain shot up her leg from being under Lerman's weight all night. Lilli went into the shower, and let the steaming water pound on her face and back. Once she was finished, she took some aspirin and wrapped a towel around herself. 

"Hey," Lerman said as Lilli strode into their room.

"Put some clothes on." Lilli restored, still ticked off. 

Lerman grabbed a pair of shorts and ran over to her. "I'm so sorry about last night." He put a hand on her shoulder. She flinched and stepped away from. Lerman's eyes widened and he looked at her shoulder and neck. "Oh, god, Lilli! Why didn't you tell me?" 

Lilli's face burned with anger. "I couldn't do anything! You were drunk apprently when your drunk you gain super strength! And you wouldn't let go of me!" She ran into the room-sized closet and slammed the door behind her. Lilli curled up in the corner and cried. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Lilli woke up she was freezing. Apparently she had fallen asleep on the closet floor, still in her bath towel. After she put some one yoga pants and a hoodie she caustically stepped into her room. Lerman was gone. She left the room and walked down the hallway. 

Lilli heard crying and entered the nursery. Zander was in the baby swing, swinging on level 5 with no adult. He started coughing and Lilli realized that he was choking on the bottle given to him. She ran over to the baby and grabbed him out of the swing. 

Lilli patted him on the back unti lhe calmed down. She laid in the crib and he fell back asleep. Lilli ran downstaires. Lerman was staring at the woods from the back porch. She was temped to go rat him out for nearly killing Zander, but she had a better idea. 

Lilli ran to the booze cabinet and filled her arms with bottles. She then ran out to the yard and flung them into the air. They landed with a satisfying crash, Lilli ran back and forth repeating this system. She then launched cans. Wait 'till Lerman saw this. Maybe next time he wouldn't be such a wanker. 

~~~:) (Evil smile)