//Loving Someone//

Matty
As Alex lay on my chest I knew that this was what I needed in my life. I knew that I needed a stable relationship and that was exactly what me and Alex were. We were like a machine, if one of us didn't want this to work work then none of this works. She was all I needed and more. I am so glad that I've been given this chance to have someone as loving and caring as Alex. At the start she was just a quick fuck but she has become so much more than that and I love her so much. She is my everything and without her I don't know what I'd do.

Alex
I can feel Mattys chest rise and fall and I can feel his heartbeat vibrate. This is what I need in my life. Matty is all I need. I can't live without Matty. I need him to survive. Without Matty I'd still be a depressed mess crying about my ex but now that I've found Matty I know that Matty was a million times better than my ex. I don't know how I would cope without Matty.

George
I looked over at Matty and Alex and I have honestly never seen him so happy. He has never liked a girl in this way before and I don't think he will ever love another in this way ever again. I'm so glad that he has Alex and I'm so glad that Alex has Matty. They belong together.

Adam
Matty needs Alex and Alex needs Matty, that is easy to see. Matty was the type to fuck the girl and then drop her the next morning but I am so glad that he didn't do that to Alex. They are both so much happier with each other.

Ross
They are both so happy when they are together. I just hope that Matty doesn't fuck with her mind because she doesn't deserve that and I hope she doesn't fuck with Mattys mind because he is fragile, he doesn't like to admit it but he is very fragile. I don't know what they would do without each other.