Chapter 2

~~~~~*******Mild Swearing- If you are sensitive to swearing then don't read, even though it's only a couple of words.*******~~~~~

Before Aurora could advance, in her wolf form, as she saw the football team coming down to practice, a man stepped in front of her. His arms crossed. He was tall and kind of muscular, his dark blue eyes only slightly covered by his pitch black hair. He wore a plain black t-shirt and jeans, with black boots. This man was the alpha of the Shadow Wolf Pack, Dominic; also known to those closer to him as Dom. But Aurora knew him as Daddy.

She looked up at him, shifting back into her human form-fully clothed- she looked at him with innocent eyes, already knowing she was in trouble. His look of annoyance said it all: from how she was going to get lectured at home and that she wasn't to argue; but she has always been argumentative.

"Daddy, I was only trying-"

"I don't want to hear it, Aurora. Now, start walking." Dom interrupted, his deep voice interrupting hers and making her flinch slightly. He was using his alpha voice; that was never a good sign.

"But-"

"Now, Aurora."

With that, she looked down in defeat and started walking home, grabbing her bookbag in the process. Dominic followed behind her, his annoyed look never leaving his face. They walked deep into the woods, heading toward the Shadow Pack lands. As they arrive, an hour later, they see the first few pack members houses. They were all cabins, hand built; it was the Shadow Pack's way of welcoming you into the pack, by helping you build your own house. At first the houses were few and far between, but as they continued on their way to their way, the houses became closer, forming a kind of community of cabins. As they passed by, people in the streets would look up to see who was passing by and then immediately look down as a sign of submissiveness to the alpha. It bothered Aurora. She hated how nobody would ever look at her as they talked to her. Even the children stopped their game and bowed as they passed.

They came up to their house, it was the biggest cabin. It was big enough to hold galas and pack meetings. Every event hosted there, Aurora had to attend. Her mother tried to put her in a pink frilly dress once, and the moment her mother turned her back she ripped off the lace; after that her mother's only requirement was that she was to wear a dress that went down to Aurora's knees. The garden was always maintained. In the middle was a small lake with a waterfall. It was home to Aurora when she had to think about something or she was in trouble. She had a feeling that it would be getting a visit from her soon.

Entering the house, they were faced with a large room, with a stair case on both sides and balcony at the top. Aurora thought of running for the safety of her room for a second, then dismissed it, knowing that her dad was much swifter than her. They turned left, to the large living room, and then into her father's office off to right. He closed the door; she swore internally, as she knew that she was in for a load of punishments. Dominic leaned against his desk, arms crossed.

"Sit down, Aurora." The moment those words left his lips, Aurora sat on one of his puffy leather chairs, sinking in slightly. "What the hell were you thinking?! You could have exposed, not only yourself, but all of werewolf kind to humans! And all for some guy that is picking on you? Are you kidding me? Obviously I will have to pull you out of that human school, considering you can't handle the responsibility. You will be going to school with the rest of the pack teens starting next week. I suggest you say good bye to that stupid human friend of your's, as he is not allowed to see you, unless you go out into the town, which won't be for a month after you transfer. And I'm only allowing that because if he hadn't told me you were planning something then you would have gone and done something stupid. Do you understand me?"

Aurora was pissed, her eyes glinted, she jumped up, "I absolutely refuse to go to the stupid school that the pack students go to! And Jay is my best friend! At least he doesn't put his head down every time I pass by him, simply for being your daughter! If you do this to me, I will not stay. I will go rogue."

With that she stormed out of the room, tears in her eyes, ignoring her father's protests as she left. She went straight to the waterfall.