Chapter 9 - POV Change (Back to Aurora)

Aurora woke up with a groan. Her head was pounding and all she wanted to do was curl into a ball on her bed. She blinked, the memories of last night slowly returning to her. Party. Kick-ass music. Cheap beer. She shoots up in her bed suddenly, eyes wide. She takes in her surroundings. She was in a dark room, not in the terms of lighting but in color. The entire room was made in black with stripes of white that seemed sporadic. Even the bed she was in was a pitch black. She quickly tries to get up, but that failed with the realization that her right hand was tied to the bed. Aurora whimpers, scared. She couldn't even feel her wolf. A rattle of the doorknob alerts her to company and she backs completely into the wall behind her, eyes wide.

        The man who steps inside is none other than the man that her dad had warned her about avoiding her whole life. He was the Lightening Wolf Pack's Alpha. He grins at her. "Welcome to my home, Aurora."

        She said nothing, causing the man to frown, "Cat got your tongue?" He chuckles, "No matter. After tonight, you will be begging to stay. See, here is the thing, you're my son's mate. And I will make sure that he wins against your other mate."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Don't worry. This isn't the whole chapter, I'm just giving you all a teaser. :) I'll update sometime this week though.