Chapter 5 (P.O.V change)

He stood against the school's brick building, phone in hand. The person on the other line yelling at him. He swiped his long hair out of his eyes.

"It's not like I had anything to do with it," he said, only slightly annoyed that he was ferrying blamed for Aurora's father's decision.

Aurora just had to create some stupid plot and get herself in trouble. The man on the phone with him continued yelling, blaming him for everything. Eventually, hr came up with some stupid excuse and going up the phone, sliding it into the pocket of his black hoodie. He turned and punched the wall, causing it to crack a little. He hated having to lite about what he really was to Aurora-that he too was a werewolf, and not only that but the son of the Lightning Wolf Pack's alpha, making him be alpha someday. And he wanted Aurora by his side when he does become alpha. After all, she was his mate. Whether or not he was her's was a different matter.

Female werewolves have two mattress they can poco from. Often the only realize it after makes turn into wolves in front if her. Tradition among the packs in this area often had the two makes fight it our in wolf form- sometimes to the death- with the winner being able to mate with the female. Because of this, he knew he still had a fight waiting for him eventually; he just didn't know when.

He looked around, unsure of what to do. His next clad was choir, which he had with Aurora. But he want really into out, only inn out to impress Aurora-who loved singing. He sighed, "Might as well go."

He walked to the hallway that was located away from the rest of the school. The hallway had the gym, band room, and choir room; all apostates of course.

He entered the room. On the floor, was white tile; but in the very front were black tiles, to make it look like very large piano keys. Toward the back, in a slight - but noticeable - curve, were the chairs. There were for rows, each one raised up above the other. The piano sat in the front.

People were all standing in aspirate little groups, chatting and laughing. One bout was skillfully playing a popular song on the piano, girls surrounded it, one was even singing it. She's quite good, he thought. The bell rang as he got to his seat. Reverting standing scrambled to get to their chairs or grab their folders.

Their choir director walked up to his music stands, waited for everyone to settle down before raising his hands to signal the choir. Here we go again, he thought, add he and the choir warned Yup their choices before actually singing.