Chapter 3

Aurora say there, staring at the waterfall for hours, even as the sun went down and she started shivering. The only thing she wanted was to be alone. Her iPod played Demons by Imagine Dragons. All she had wanted to do was teach that Robert a lesson and now she was being pulled out of the school she had become use to. And then there was Jay. He told her dad that she was planning something against some guy, and now she won't see him after this week.

Aurora wiped her eyes and got up. She looked around and saw her personal guard standing about ten yards away, giving her distance while still being close enough to protect her if something happened. It surprised her slightly at how far away he was of her, considering that her pack and the Lightning Wolf Pack were in a feud of land. She was target for kidnapping and the only time her guard wasn't around was when she went to school, after much fighting with her father.

The guard, whose name was Nate, looked over at her. She nodded, signaling that she was ready tip go back inside, then turned and started walking. She went in and up the stair, going down the long corridor until she reached the end and opened up the door. Her room was perfectly clean, thanks to the maids. The floor was black while the walls where aqua. Hollywood Undead posters littered the walks ass well as a life size, card board cut-out of the TARDIS from her favorite show, Doctor Who. Her bed had a Snow Leopard on it.

She changed into plain black pajamas and curled into bed. As she plugged her phone in to charge over night, it viberated and beeped letting her know that she'd recieved a text. She saw that it was from Jay, he was apologizing for telling on her, and explained that he was worried about her. She texted him back, explaining that she forgave him but that they needed to talk tomorrow at school. With that she went to sleep.

The next morning, she got up and changed into her usual attire, black layered skirt and black shirt with an aqua skull on the front. She slipped on her black converse before leaving her room, Andy; a man in his thirties who was very muscular and scary looking to those who don't know him, stepped out of the doorway. She moved into the bathroom, brushing her hair and teeth. She looked at herself in the mirror, admirring her work for a second before heading downstairs. But instead of walking down the stairs, like a normal person, she decided she would take a running leap off the balcony. Andy ran after her, but couldn't catch her in time. Aurora landed on her feet, bending her knees and touching her hands on the ground before standing like nothing happened. She smiled up at Andy.

"Aurora! How many times must I tell you that the daughter of the alpha must act properly?" Her mother's shrill voice came from the doorway of the dinning room. Aurora took a deep breath before turning to face her mom. A smile plastered on her face.

"But being proper is not fun." Her mother's frown told Aurora that her excuse was not good enough. Instead, she moved past her mom and into the dining room, grabbing a piece of buttered toast before running off. Avoiding getting another lecture of being a lady. Andy following closely behind.