Chapter: 5

Once Levy made it back to the FairyTail dorm, she went straight to her room. Luckily no one was in the dorm, they where probably at the guild.

Levy starts by, packing some of her favorite books, then her clothes. After that she goes to her money taking it, she takes some of it and puts it in a envelope. The she writes a letter.

Dear everyone

Makarov might have already told you that I left the guild, don't come looking for me. I want to travel and live a different life a little, I don't know when I'll be back. I'm sorry if this hurts you. I do love you all! FairyTail will always be my family and place I can come to. I hope you understand.

- Love Levy McGarden

She folds the paper putting it in the envelope with the money, then seals the envelope. Levy puts it on her bed that has the things she doesn't need, around it.
She walks pass all the other girls rooms crying. As all the memories come back to her,
once she got outside.

" I'm going to miss you." She said when she looks at the sign that says ' FairyTail Girl Dorms'. She walks to the town, Levy then walks pass a big building that says
' FairyTail'.

' I guess the town people rebuild the guild...that's great.' She stops by the doors think if she should go in, see them one more time.

' I guess I could...but first I have to put my stuff somewhere else.' She thought, then that's when she remembers there's a inn not to far away. Levy goes there she pays to stay for a few hours, then takes her stuff to the room. After that she then goes to walk out the door when it hits her.

" Oh man I have to change my shirt." She turns around the puts on a black T shirt on, along with some blue skinny jeans. " Now I can go." Levy then walks out of the door heading to her old guild just to see her friends one last time.

-------

Once she walks into the guild a lot of people come up to her, will those people are Lily, Gajeel, Erza, Lucy. Plus Jet and dory

( is that how you spell their names?)

" Hi guys." Levy put a smile on her face hoping that it would hide the sadness.
Makarov saw Levy, he walks over to her.

" My Child did you wanted to tell them or have me tell them?" He whispered hoping no one hear him, lucky they weren't paying attention.

" Tell them tomorrow." She whispered back, he nods then goes back to the bar where Mirajane is.

" Hey Shrimp Ya want to go on a job tomorrow?" Gajeel asked Lily flying next to him. Levy looked at them the shook her head no, she did want to but she is no longer a member of FairyTail.

" sorry no I'm actually going to be busy tomorrow."

" Okay Shrimp." Then he left, and went to set next to Natsu.

" Levy just know if you want some help tomorrow we will help you." Erza said Lily and Lucy nod.

" Thanks guys."

Those few hours she sent at the guild made it harder for her to leave when the hours where about to be over. But when she left Levy had sure to hug all of the people that matter to her the most. After she said her goodbyes, Levy walked out of the guild. Then went to get her bags, this is a new chapter in her book. She then went on the train going wherever it would take her, and actually the next stop was going to be in the same town that the Magic council.

---------

Once all the girls went back to the FairyTail girl dorms, they all saw that Levy's room door is open. Erza, Evergreen, and Juvia walked into the blue haired Mage's room. Then gasped almost all of her stuff is gone, and then they saw a employee on her bed. Evergreen picked it up then opened it, she read it then gasped.

" Erza! Juvia! Look." The two girls read it then ran out of the door, making their way to the guild. Once they got there, Makarov was there already prepare for them.

" Master explain this!" Evergreen yelled looking mad and worried like Erza and Juvia.

" My children I'll tell you tomorrow, Levy wanted me to tell everyone at once."

The three girls looked down wanting to cry their best friend left without telling them. How will the whole guild take it?

----------

The next day in the guild Master told everyone to be at the guild, they where going to have a meeting. When the master felt like they all where present, he began to tell them. " My children I am sad to say we lost a member....." Some people looked around to see if they could see how is missing, Then a loud scream come from the Iron dragon slayer. " NO! ITS LEVY! MASTER IF YOU KICKED HER OUT I'M GOING TO-"

" GAJEEL I DIDN'T SHE WANTED TO LEAVE! LEVY CAME TO ME ASKING ME TO REMOVE HER MARK!" makarov yelled some started to cry others stood there in total shock. Lucy fell to her knees crying, Natsu went down to her letting her cry on him.

Gajeel stormed out of the guild pissed but yet sad, the one that he actually liked back......left. He didn't know what to do, all he did was walk going wherever the road takes him. As he walked memories of the blue haired book worm went there his head, her voice, her sent, her laugh, her smile. All of it made the thought of her being gone even worst, no more picking on her, no more talking to the other members of FairyTail. Yes Gajeel loved the FairyTail, but the only reason he kept going to the guild hall every day was so he could see Levy. She has changed him, made him a new man. much nicer and kinder, willing to help anyone in need. Gajeel wouldn't be the wizard he is today if she wasn't in his life. He has her to thank...and to love.

Gajeel (POV)

Shrimp why did you leave? was it because of me? I just want to know! I has never felt like this before..... there was one time I did that was when Metalicana left me so many years ago. I had the same feeling in my heart, that burning pain that stings more and more. I hate this feeling...I want it to go away! No I want shrimp to be here next to me with Lily flyin' above us while me  go on a job. Laughing and being our normal self's. I want that back! Why didn't you tel me last night shrimp?... Wait! she didn't hug me like she did with everyone else! then I guess i'm the reason Levy left the guild. while I was in thought I dumb into something then hit the floor.

Normal (POV)

As Gajeel walked he hit a person cause them both to fall to the ground, when the person looked at who he bumped into he smiled.

" Gajeel just the person I was looking for!"

When Gajeel looked at the man closer he smiled back, seeing that it was the shadow dragon slayer.

" Rogue? why where ya lookin' for me?"

Both of them got up dusting themselves off, then Rogue took the book out of hid bag.

" This is why, Levy gave this to me and Sting."

Gajeel's eyes popped out of his head when the sent of the blue haired mage came to his noise, her nice smooth sent sorrowed the book. He took it out of Rogue's hands looking at it, but when he went to open it it wouldn't open.

" Levy said you have to say these words so it will open.
'Solar Script magic Iron' the book will open, I kinda wonder what's inside of it. But it's for you only so do what you want Gajeel, bye."
Rogue then turned around to go back to Sabertooth, that's when he heard a mutter just loud enough to where he could hear.

" Thanks Rogue.."

Gajeel looked at the book think if he should or should not open it. He came to the decision not to, he got up and went home to sleep on it.

/// Do you like it? Well what are you waiting for?!
Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

Gajeel: is Levy coming back?

CrystalKay: I'm not telling you!

~bye:3~
(1438)