Chapter:14

" Yes."

Gajeel jumped up picking the blue haired girl up, holding her close to him. Mira ran over to Laxus hugging him, Cana just clapped along with Bickslow. Everyone there clapped, cried, cheered for the happy couple. The iron slayer pressed his lips against her's, igorning the cheers in the background. Levy kissed back she ran her fingers through his jet black hair. Cana clears her throat bringing the two back to reality, Levy blushes as she leans away from the iron slayer.

" Let's go everyone, we can party with the guild. Gajeel take Levy home." Bickslow winks at the black haired slayer, before making sure everyone starts moving.

" Gajeel, are we going to go home?" Levy looked into his red slit eyes, he smiles nodding. He holds her tighter walking to his house, still holding her. Levy's legs wrap around his waist, her arms go around his neck. Laying her head on his shoulder, she smiles the deep blush still on her face.

" Levy, you know what's gonna happen next right?" Gajeel's grip tightens, the blue haired mage nods slowly.

" Good because I wasn't gonna tell ya." He smiles, if she accepts him then it will be less painful. But if Levy where to reject or heist at any moment, the ' soul mate' bond will not happen and it results in pain. Gajeel wants to make sure she is completely sure she wants to, he is a 100% sure that he wants this. He wants to protect her, and with the 'soul mate' bond he will get a vision if she is in danger. Levy will also get visions if Gajeel is in danger as well, it's like they can feel and see what the other is seeing or feeling. That is why in dragon culture 'soul mate' is stronger then marriage, and is what most dragons and dragon slayers do. This way the dominant one can protect the submissive one much easier than just being married.

---------

They soon made it to the iron slayers house, Gajeel kicks the door open and closed. Walking into the house, he makes his way to his room.

Levy lifts her head off of his shoulder, looking around she starts to curl her finger in his hair. Gajeel steps into the room walking over to the bed he bends down, Levy stops and let's go on him. Setting on the bed now he turns to close the door, then when he went to walk over to her he stares at her.
Worry written on his face.

" Ready?"

Levy takes off the small jack that goes over the dress, she rubs at the skin next to her neck on the right side.

" Yeah, Gajeel do it quick."

Gajeel nods, he opens his mouth to show big canines. His eyes look more dragon like, his human features are gone. His skin is now scales, like when he goes into dragon force.

Approaching the small girl on the bed, he grads at her neck tilting her head to the left. Gajeel bits her sinking his canine deeper into her.

" AAAHHHH!!!" Levy cries out, pain goes through her like the wind bowing on a windy day. Then her eyes close, she sees black at first. But then two doors appear she looks at one that says
" Yami" and then at the other that says " Hikari". Taking a step forward she looks at the doors, her heart and soul tells her to go to the black door that has " Hikari" in white letters. Trusting it she takes more steps forwards, reaching out she grabs the handle. Turing it with a shaky hand, Levy pushes it open. A bright light beams at her, then she wakes up from the other world. Gajeel is back to normal looking at her, tears rolling down his face.

" Levy are you okay?"

Worry clear in his voice, the blue haired mage nods. Ever so slowly she goes to touch where he bit her, her hand shaking.

" It's there, we are soul mates." Levy stops, her mouth cracks to a smile. Throwing herself into him, she hugs him tight.
( Play music now)
" Now we need to make it stronger." Gajeel pushes her onto the bed, laying on her back. He throws the jacket he is wearing somewhere, then the undershirt. Showing battle scares, Levy blushes but it's more of a lustful blush. He tugs at her dress, she gives him a hand by pulling some of it above her. Gajeel takes it from there pulling it the rest of the way, showing Levy's bra and panties. Both a jet black color, he leans down to her neck licking it then sucks on the skin. She lefts out a gasps, her tiny hands run down his chest. Drawing on his scares, touching every inch of him as she can. Gajeel reaches behind her unbuttoning her bra, revealing small breasts.

" Gajeel!" She gasps, he takes one of them into his mouth. Sucking on it, his tongue messes with her nipple. She tries to reach down to his black pants, wanting so badly to remove them but sadly her arms are too short to reach. Gajeel notice this and stops, he rolls to his back unbuckling his belt he un zippes the zipper as well. Levy crawls to him slowly the blush deepens if it was possible. She grads his pants pulling them off, then her eyes widen when she see the huge bulge in the dark blue boxers.

" Go on Levy, it won't bite." Gajeel chuckles, Levy puffs the grads his clothed member. Causing the iron slayer to grunt, she slowly pulls off the boxers then moves closer to his manhood.

Taking it into her small hands, Levy leans her head down. Licking the tip her hands stroke the bottom, Gajeel groans. Surprised that the book worm of FairyTail knows how to take a large cock, this is when Gajeel starts to wonder what kind of books has Levy read.

Levy keeps this up, each time getting more of the huge cock into her mouth. Gajeel grabs at her hair, running his fingers through it like a coom. Then a feeling Gajeel knows oh too well, his climax is very near. He lifts up her head using her hair.

" Your turn." Gajeel said in a lustful way, little tingles come from her womanhood. Levy leans off of him, trying to get away from him.

" No no no." Levy gets to the back of the bed, crossing her legs her face turns to a bright pink.

" Stop being like that." Gajeel uncrosses her legs, then sees that her panties are soaking wet. Chuckling he rubs at the clit, shutters go through the blue haired mage. She looses the ability to fight back, Gajeel takes this at his chances.

Ripping the panties off, he leans in taking in that sweet sent that belongs to the blue haired mage.

" Your already so wet."

" Don't say it out lou- uh ah." Levy was cut off by Gajeel licking at her clit. He smirks then begins to eat her out, stinking his fingers in to loosen her up. Gajeel makes sure to give Levy as much pleasure as possible.

Thrusting his fingers in and out of her, he also licks at her clit sending waves of pleasure up her spine.

Once he thought it was enough, Gajeel leans off of her licking his lips. He looks at her flustered face, her eyes beg for more. He spits into this hand, then strokes his cock. After making sure it wet enough he pushes into her, going as slow as possible he stops when he feels her hymen.

" Gajeel~ I want you."

The animal in Gajeel awoken, he pushed it hard to break it. Levy winced, she reached up for him. Wrapped her arms around him, she clings to him.

Gajeel waits a while, just until she isn't so tight. Once she loosened up he pulls out, then thrusts in. Sending a big wave of pleasure through her.

" Ahhh~"

The iron slayer begins to ram in and out of the small blue haired mage, each time pleasing her.

" Gajeel~ I'm going to-"

" Me too Levy."

Gajeel thrusts a few more times into her, the release his hot load in her. She moans loudly as she too climaxes her juice mix with his.

Both panting exhausted, they smile at each other before sharing a passionate kiss.

Gajeel pulls out then moves levy to where she can lay and sleep, pulling the blanket over them both. He wraps his big strong arms around her, pulling Levy closer to him.

" My lucky strike..." He mutters into her hair. Both fall asleep afterwards.
-----
Once morning came either of them moved, they both stayed in bed. Holding each other, not letting go. Both Levy and Gajeel are happy to finally be with each other, and they will be with each other as long as they live. Nothing can break their bond, their bond of love and truest is unbreakable.

She's his lucky strike.

///// Last chapter, stories over!!! Yay I can work on other things. Well I like it hope you did too.
Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!
~byeXD~
(1531)