Chapter: 10

Once Gajeel got to his house he kicks the door open then drops the blue hair mage on the couch, he turns to close the door then goes to the kitchen.

Levy looks around seeing that it's not as bad as she thought it was. The house is pretty clean, there is a few random things on the floor. And a thin layer of dust on the table and on the small book shelf, but if you don't look at that the room is pretty clean. Which is the totally opposite of what she thought of the iron slayer's house.

Levy started to think about what she was going to tell him, but then she saw a book shelf in his living room her attention went there. Walking over to it she began to read the titles.

Rage Of The Fallen.

One Year After

Prisoner B-3087

( I looked up action books for young adults:3)

Then she gasped when her eyes meet a book she knows very well, one that has so much to tell, to show. She took that one walking to the kitchen staring holes into the books cover, sence she wasn't looking of where she was going she did see that Gajeel was coming her way. He stopped walking watching as the short blue haired mage walks straight into his chest and stomach, looking down at her. She looks up to see his toothy grin, she steps out of his way.

" I'm sorry, wasn't paying attention." She let out a soft giggle, he looks to see what made her not pay attention. His grin left when he saw the book in her small hands, he goes over to put their glasses on the table then walks over to her. Looking at her wondering what she'll do if it, he has wanted to open the book. But her sent was on it and he didn't what it to away so he put it on the small book shelf, so every time he walks past it her sweet, kind, gentle sent would come to him. Reminding him of the fun times they have together.

" Levy I never opened that book, and I don't know if I want to."

She drops it feeling his warm breathe on her shoulder, she spins her head around doing something that feels right. That brought happiness to her, joy. A feeling that she has readied about in love story's, this feeling she thought she would never felt. And here she is feeling it by kissing him, this man that hurt her, hurt her family, her home. She is kissing a man like this, someone that has probably hurt more people then helped them.

Gajeel was in totally happiness, he wanted to kiss back but the blue haired mage already pulled away. He quickly wraps his strong arms around her fragile body pulling her closer to him, pressing his lips against her soft small ones. In a passionate kiss, his tongue slides into her cave of a mouth. Tasting her, having a cute battle with her tongue. Levy might be cute and gently but when she wants her way she'll fight for it, and this only made the iron heart of the dragon slayer melt faster. He hates girls that just give up and not fight back, it makes it less fun for him.

They pulling away panting for air, levy rest her head again his macular chest. He picks her up walking her to his room laying her on the king size bed. He lays down next to her covering her body with his, wrapping his arms around her. His other hand pulling the blanket over them.

" Levy?"

She mumbles as an answer, sleep wanting to take over.

" Would you be mine?" She moves away from him to look him dead in the eye.

" Gajeel, I loved to be your girlfriend." She smiles closing her eyes titling her head.

" No that's not what I want."

Levy looked at him confused, she grabbed his hand and looked deep into his eyes." Let's start with boyfriend and girlfriend, I don't want to jump into this to fast."

" But levy I don't want to lose you again, and before we where kinda dating. An-" he was stopped by levy  covering his mouth.

" Gajeel lets just enjoy this moment now, we can talk more in the morning. Right now I just want to sleep with you."

Gajeel's toothy grin appeared, and levy blushed once she realized what she said. She took one of his pillows and starts to hit him with it. " Not in that way you idiot!" He laughs grabbing the pillow throwing it somewhere, then pushes levy down getting on top of her.

" Don't worry shrimp I'll be gentle..." He kisses at her neck, she moves her fingers in a certain pater. " Solor script magic: Iron." The word ' Iron' fell from the ceelening hitting Gajeels head.

" Motherfucker! That hurt shrimp!!"

She laughed, he got off of her taking the iron and putting next to the bed on the floor. When he turned around she was setting up.

" Gajeel I don't want to sleep in these clothes." She pouts.

He gets up going to his closest getting a big T-shirt, throwing it at her. Then taking off his jacket then his shirt he takes his socks off, then turns to face the blue haired Mage thats blushing madly.

" Shit..." It hit him like a tun of bricks, so he quickly put on a black T-shirt. Then walking over to the bed snuggling up next to the other mage.

" Goodnight Levy..." He said wrapping his big strong arms around her, she pressed her body closer to his.

" Night Gajeel..." She closed her eyes smiling as she let sleep take control. Gajeel smiled as well as he too let sleep take over.

----------

In the morning Gajeel woke up before levy he went to his closet and put on some gray joggers, and put his hair up in a ponytail. Which is normal for him to do this, he does it like every morning.  He walks out to his living room setting on his chair, looking at the book that's on the table. He picks it up thinking of whether not to open it, he takes it with him as he leaves going to the two trees that are behind his house. He sets down leaning his back against the tree, looking out to see that the sun is just starting to raise. He looks down at the book in his hands, letting out a sigh he spoke the words to make the book open. Once it opened he went to the first page to start the story that must be told. He knows that his one book will help him on his decision on whether to not marry Levy or marry her. He has had a feeling that the book is full of her feelings, from then they first meet to now.

But what he saw first changed his thoughts, this made him think and wonder what happened to Levy before she joined FairyTail.

'I was abused when I was young, this happened before I joined Fairytail. And the person who did it was my Father. He wasn't my actual dad, but he took care of me for a while. I one day had the straighten to escape from him, I don't know how I did this. But I'm glad I did, and at that moment is when I founded out I had magic. That's when I became a Wizard.'

/// Love it? Hate it? I hope u love it. And don't worry the lemon will be here soon, and actually I think this might be 14 chapters long on 13 just because of how the story has changed.

Well...
Vote! Comment! Luv u guys!

~Bye:3~

(1311)