Chapter: 9

After the sunset and the sky began to go dark, with the stars sparkling. They still set there clinging to one another, Levy stopped crying but didn't want to move she felt save in his arms. She soon pushed herself off of him looking up at him with a small smile. 

" Gajeel do you think I am weak?"

Gajeel looked at her with shock, he knows that the shrimp isn't weak she is the opposite.Levy might look weak to others but she is strong when it comes down to it, she was able to take the beating from Gajeel and still is able to fight now. The fact that she would ask much a question made him think if that might be the reason she left in the first place.

" No Levy, your not weak. To me your strong.....and beautiful...." A blush went across the iron dragon slayer's cheeks when he said the last part. Levy's smile grew she leans up to kiss his cheek making the blush deeper. She giggles then rests her chin on his shoulder. 

" Let's go home....." 

Gajeel smirks then picks her up bridal style carrying her back to FairyTail there home, tho after they get there he is going to make sure that she is a member again will stay this time. And tell Levy his true feeling for her.

-------time skip brought to you by Cobra--------

When gajeel and levy walked into the guild they saw Doranbolt he walked over to them.

" Levy I wish you good luck, and I hope you are happy now don't worry I'll tell the council that you are going to stay at FairyTail where you belong." He looks at Gajeel. " And you be nice to her, you got a good woman there." After that he left waving his hand bye to the guild, Gajeel puts Levy down then takes her hand walking her over to Makarov to make her a member once again.

" My child do you want to become a member again? I hope you do we all would it if you do." He said with a smile, Levy nods as she removes her jacket so her back shoulders are showing. The master takes two fingers and makes a circle in the air then points them at the spot where her mark used to be, when he took them away a white guild mark was left.

" Done my child." He said cheerfully, she smiles then turns to face Gajeel.

" Take me home." She whispers, he looks at her titling his head confused of what she meant. " Gajeel take me home with you......I want to be with you..." She said looking into his slit red eyes, Gajeel grinned then wrapped his arm around her.

" This is mine!" He yells, levy sighs as she hears people yell 'congratulations and go fuck already Gajeel needs it' Levy blushes when she heard that one about fuck Gajeel. The iron slayer throws her over his shoulder then proceeds to walk out of the guild, while the blue haired mage is punching his back yelling ' let me go!'.

//// Sorry that this one is short but the next chapter is going to be longer I hope, I have so much to do that I'm like try to finish this story as fast ass I can. Oh and because I love to mess with you guys I'm also working on a new story....it's a StinTsu fanfict. so yeah I hope to publish that soon well I'm going to try and get some sleep My older brother is coming over tomorrow so I probable won't be on sorry. 

Anyways..... Vote! Comment! luv you guys! 

~bye~ 

(612)