Chapter: 8

~Play this song in the background~

    Once Gajeel got out of the guild he sniffs to see if he could pick up on her trail, lucky he could. Now running after her, but as he ran what she said is still echoing through his mind. That hurt him so much words can't explain it. Levy was the first to trust him once he joined before anyone else did. She was scared of him at first but who  would blame her, he did beat her to a pulp then put phantom lord symbol on her hanging her on a tree for everyone to see. He does regret it all, and he knows that he was so stupid back then

Being who he is now knowing that you treat guild mates like family, caring for one another, watching out for one another, just being there. Gajeel used to be known as Black steal feared by everyone, he use to like that but not anymore. Now he likes it that less people fear him, liking the fact that people would have a conversation with him.

All Gajeel wants now is Levy McGarden for his own. That's why he is running around like a chicken with its head cut off. 

Before he knew it he was at the park, he sniffs the air and then walks to the tree. The same tree levy hanged on a long time ago, he can still see the holes he made. He walks closer to it hearing sniffling, he walks around the tree to see Levy setting on the ground with her knee up to her chest, head on her knees arms wrapped around her head. 

He wanted to hold her, comforter her, let her cry on him. But the words keep echoing through his head, hesitating as he slowly gets closer to her. He sets next to her wrapping his arms around her, she looks up jumping on to him bearing her face in his chest. Tears running down her face she wraps her little arms around him, she mutters a few words.

" Levy what did you say...?" His rough voice sounded more gentle and censored. She pushes off of him looking into his red slit eyes, tears in her's she try's to speak but all that comes out was jumbled up words. 

" It's okay, you can tell me later." He kisses the top of her head as they set there the sun began's to set. 

/// Sorry that it took a long time and sorry that it is short, but I hope you like it. I feel like this chapter is more sad and regretting about the past. Tho I think I like this chapter more then others...well.

Vote! Comment! luv you guys!

~bye~ 

(458)