Chapter: 12

Later that day Gajeel and Levy walked to the guild, hand in hand. Bright smiles on their faces, Gajeel felt happy and doesn't always happen. This feeling made him want to jump for joy, his heart no longer felt empty.

Walking into the Guild Levy went to talk to Erza and Lucy, leaving Gajeel alone. He went to Natsu and gray who are not fighting surprisingly. Setting next to Natsu, he wanted to ask them a few questions that are bothering him.

" Hey Natsu?"

The pinkie looked at him then smiled, Gray looked at Gajeel. Wanting to be part of the conversation too.

" Do you think it might be a bad idea to mark Levy so soon?"

Gray titled his head looking at both the dragon slayers, then nod to himself when he figured out what he meant. Natsu thought for a while his smile left, becoming serious about the question.

" Well.... It might be but if your instincts are telling you that you must, I'm sure Levy would understand." Natsu looked over and the girls who are giggling and laughing. Gajeel nods then smiles, when he saw that bright, stunning, smile of Levy's. That smile can make any man's heart melt, it's so full of joy and happiness.

Deep down in his gut Gajeel could hear a voice telling him that he better mark her from she gets away again. Trusting the voice Gajeel knew that very soon he will make her his, and hopefully she will agree to be his.

' Levy I want you to be Levy Redfox. Be mine forever.' He thought, then got up walking out of the guild so he can go get himself mentally ready for tonight. Because if Levy agrees to be marked, he also wants to marry her. So what better time to go make a ring for her, something that'll make her hand look better then what it looks like now.

Gajeel knows he might be jumping the gun, but he doesn't want to loose her again, he wants her, he needs her in his life. She sees a different person in him, she doesn't see a monster anymore. She loves him and he loves her, tho he will never amit it.

' Levy you are my one and only, you see a different person in me. I love you for that.' He smiled, as he walked into the forest.

------

In the Guild Levy talked to most of the girls, but something kept bothering her a feeling she knew. It was love, this feeling she read about. She knew this feeling. So why is it bothering her? Because she doesn't know how to get rite of it, she wants this weird feeling to leave but she doesn't know how.

" Erza, what do you do when you want to be with someone for the rest of your life but you don't want to rush into things?"

The scarlet haired Mage, looks up tapping her pointer finger on her chin as she thinks. Then she naps her fingers.

" Then you get with them, if you love them enough and want them. Be with he must really be bothering you." She smiles, Levy looks at her wondering how she knew who it is.

" Levy, Gajeel really loves you. He will take a built for you, he wants you. You should take him." Erza puts her hand on the blue haired Mages shoulder in a motherly way, levy smiles then nods.

" Levy-chan, you are lucky to have someone openly tell you their feels, this one over here hasn't said a word to me yet." Lucy points at Natsu that is starting a fight with Gray. The other girls laugh.

" Luc-chan he needs a push or maybe you she give him a hint." Levy laughs.

" What you think I've been doing?!" Lucy pouts, looking over at the idiot of a maybe boyfriend.

Levy continues to talk and laugh with the Guild, until Lily comes up to her telling her that it's 10:30pm and they should get going. She waves bye and tells them goodnight, she smiles brightly happy that this isn't a sad goodbye like last time.

" Lily do you live with Gajeel?" Levy asked as they both walk down that road, Lily in his bigger form.

" Yeah, I live in the attic."

" Oh that's nice. Does Gajeel love me a lot? Everyone in the guild has told me that he does."

Lily stops walking thinking if it is his place to say something, but if everyone else told her maybe Gajeel won't get mad.

" Yea he does, and he loves you more then you know." Lily then continues to walk, a little bit behind Levy.

" Huh, well that makes things better I guess." Levy stops and opens the door, Lily scans the area before walking in. Lily popped back to his little form, and told Levy goodnight before flying to the attic.

The blue haired Mage, took her shoes off then went into Gajeel's room taking one of his big T-shirts. Putting it on, and get into the bankets. It was strange to see Gajeel not in bed, but maybe he is off on a mission or something. Levy thought, then closed her eyes to go to sleep.

//// SORRY THAT IT TOOK SO LOONNNGG!!!!

I know I know!

I do hope you liked this tho, and the lemon will be coming soon very soon.

And after this I'll be starting a short story that'll be SasuNaru if you know what that is then you should go read it when it's up, I'll tell you when anyways....

Vote! Comment!! Luv u guys!

~bye~
(941)