Chapter:13

Levy wakes up alone, Gajeel didn't come home last night. This made the blue haired mage worry. Is he mad at her?

The blue haired mage gets out of bed, walking to his closet. Putting on one of Gajeel's big shirts, Levy walks out to the kitchen to find. Food with a note next to it, along with a box that is tied with a sky blue bow. She unties the box to find a beautiful dress.

   She quickly puts it on, smiling at how it makes it look like she has boobs. Then she sees the note picking it up: 'Hey Levy good morning! After ya eat come to the guild, Cana and Mira and waiting for you.

Love you - Gajeel'

Levy scoops the food in her mouth and runs out the door, she doesn't quite know what he is planning but she wants to see him as soon as possible.
---------

Running into the guild, Levy scans the room. Eyes looking for brown and white hair, she speed walks to the bar. There standing waiting for her, is Cana and Mira.

" Hey! Levy get your ass over here, I ain't got all day!" Cana yells waving her hand in the air, levy quickens over.

" I hope your ready!" Mira says cheerfully, a nice smile on her lips.

"..So what are we doing?" Levy asks caughting her breath, Cana sighs in a frustrated way.

" That idiot didn't tell you?!" She yells.

"....No.." A quite resonance from Levy.

" Cana let's just go take her, and explain on the way." Mirajane stepped forwards, Cana sighs then nods.

" Fine. Let's go!" She grabs Levy by the arm pulling her out of the guild.

--------

On the second floor, Laxus and Bickslow are helping the iron slayer.

" Well.... That's not that bad of a plan, but how you know she'll agree?" Laxus asks crossing his arms over his chest. Bickslow nods agree to what the lightening user said.

" Shrimp will agree, I because she kinda told me." Gajeel said, Laxus raises an eyebrow.

" Kinda?"

" She wrote something for me, that's how I know. Anyways will you help me?!" Gajeel said getting mad that Levy is already gone with Cana and Mira, while he can't get out of the guild because the two he needs are asking too many questions.

" Well if that's it then let's go, they already left." Bickslow said Laxus nods, Gajeel face palms.

" First let's get you a new pairs of clothes, then we can go get the 'thing'." Laxus and Bickslow walk down the steps, Gajeel follows behind.

" Why do I need new clothes?"

Bickslow sighs." Because no woman is going to say yes to you like that!" He shouts over his shoulder, the iron slayer smells his clothes then makes an ugly face.

" These reek..." He mutters, as he walks. 

--------

" Levy I think you'll look pretty in this!" Mira said shoving a dress at her, the blue haired mage takes it walking to the changing rooms. Cana picks up a few more and walks to the rooms with Levy, Mira stands waiting to see how she'll look. 

A few moments later Levy comes out in a dress that Cana picking, Mira puts her hand over her mouth. Cana grins, as Levy walks out to look in the mirrors. 

" Does it look bad?" Levy asks Mira who is crying tears of joy. 

" No it looks stunning on you!" Mira whips away her tears, Cana walks to the sale person already going to pay. Levy looked in the mirrors, she gasps as she spines around seeing the dress fly through the air. So gracefully moving as she spines, Mira walks up behind her putting her hands on the smaller girl's shoulders. 

" Gajeel is one lucky man..." 

Levy giggles, then smiles as she stares at the stunning dress on her. Cana soon comes back, she goes into the changing room to get the blue haired mage's old clothes. Coming back she smiles looking of how happy Levy is and of how Mira is all tear up. 

" Well let's go, we have somewhere we need to be." Cana said, Mira nods and grabs her things. Levy turns to face them, titling her head. Confused of where they are supposed to be, she goes to open her mouth to speak but was stopped but the drinker. 

" Don't worry about it, we need to go."  

Levy nods following the two to where they need to be. 

-------

The boys just finished buying their clothes, now they are on their way to the park. Gajeel looking very nervous. 

" Stop worrying it's not like you are asking her to marry you." Bickslow said Laxus sighs, looking at his weird friend.

" No what he is about to do is a lot bigger then that." Laxus said.

" Even so it's not like he is going to screw up or anything."

Gajeel glared at both of them, walking a little faster then them. Passing a building he sees the park, smiling that they actually beat the girls to it. He doesn't know how, but it's best not to complain.   

" Look it's Levy." Bickslow said, Gajeel jumped up looking around. The blue black haired mage broke out laughing at the panic attack the iron slayer just had. 

" That wasn't fuckin' funny!" 

" Yo it's Levy!" Laxus shouts Bickslow stops laughing seeing that it is the blue haired mage this time. Gajeel doesn't look he crosses his arms over his chest. 

" Like I'ma fall for that again." 

Laxus walks over to him, smacking him upside the head. The iron slayer turns to see that it is Levy this time. He walks over to her taking her hands, smiling at how beautiful she looks. 

( That's what they look like)

" Levy Mcgarden will you become my soul mate?" Gajeel got on one knee looking up at the blue haired mage, Levy gasped looking around to see Mira get all tearier eyed. The whole went silent only the birds and wind making sound, the sun setting in the far right. Everything is perfectly seat for this moment, like he planned it. Levy looks back at the iron slayer on his knee, she smiles.

" Yes."

/////  Haha I finally got that done now to start the lemon.... After this is done I think I'm gonna wait a while until I publish anything else, this is too much work. Well I hope you like this and can't wait for the next one!

Vote! Comment! Luv you guys!

~Bye~

(1112)