[Mᴀʀɪᴄʜᴀᴛ] Game On

"You're never going to win this time, Princess!" Chat Noir leaped on his toes as he pounded the buttons on his Gamecube controller.

Marinette snorted, "Ha, watch me!"

Her character suddenly unleashed a light blue bolt from her gun, which threw Chat's character off the screen. Her robotic armor started to disintegrate, and revealed a striking blonde girl in a blue suit. 

"Yes!" she squealed and did a fist pump in the air. "Zero Suit Samus is in the house!"

"Geez, you always win with Samus," Chat rolled his eyes and focused on the screen once his character came back into the game field. He always chooses Snake whenever they played this game, since the character's black suit resembled his.

"That's because I'm awesome," Marinette tapped his nose with a smile.

Chat Noir looked away for a second, muttering "Can't argue with that."

She whipped her head, "What did you say?"

"I said," he smirked. "You're cute."

"What?" Her eyes widened. 

Chat laughed as he found the perfect moment to hit her character. He continued smashing combinations as the game's timer ticked down to zero. 

Marinette, on the other hand, was staring at him dumbfounded. Little did she know that her character was being tossed off the platform, and she just blinked back into reality when the game announced, "And the winner is... Snake!"

Her mouth dropped open. She just lost the game for the very first time.

"Ugh, you're awful!" Marinette threw a pink pillow at him. Chat was enjoying his first winning moment for a second, and he suddenly felt a bit guilty for taking advantage of her.

"Hey, I'm sorry," he scooped up the girl into a hug. "It was funny. You should have seen the look on your face."

Marinette struggled to break free from his claws, "Let me go! You always play with me."

She managed to get off him, and stomped off to the other corner of the room.

"I meant that, you know," Chat approached her slowly. "I would never lie to you."

Sinking down to her knees, "Yeah, right."

"You're kind, you're spontaneous, you're very beautiful," he said — running a hand through his hair with a smile, sitting down beside her. "You're more than just cute, Mari."

Marinette felt her cheeks burn, and she averted her gaze from Chat as she muttered, "Well... If you're saying that, then how come Adrien doesn't even notice me? Am I not more than just cute to him, too?"

Chat bit his lip with a smile and squeezed her hands, "Well, you don't know... He might start falling for you tomorrow."

sometimes, i just imagine these two playing video games all day and i'm just smiling mindlessly into the horizon :))

oh, the game they're playing is super smash brawl on the wii... chat's pretty hipster, and he didn't want to use the wii remote, so he plugged in his gamecube controller ^-^

 chat's pretty hipster, and he didn't want to use the wii remote, so he plugged in his gamecube controller ^-^