[ᴊᴇʟsᴀ] Who's That Girl?

Ah, it's finally senior year. It's the perfect time to go YOLO and ditch every class that I have because nothing really matters right now. 

"Psst!" someone from the back hissed, and a wad of paper hit my head.

I looked back to search for the culprit, and Hiccup was laughing at me. He pointed at the crumpled paper, and motioned for me to read it.

I stuck a tongue at him— the immature guy I am. I followed his instructions, though.

In the paper was his unruly handwriting that noted, "Who's that girl?"

My eyebrows furrowed as I read his note. I mean, I know all of the people in this class. We're Seniors, for God's sake.

And then it hit me like a big yellow school bus.

A gorgeous girl in a blonde bun as pale as snow was standing near the door frame of the classroom. She had the biggest, most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen, and she seemed pretty confused about what was going on. Her outfit was like a dark blue plaid skirt with a white long-sleeved blouse, and she was clutching a rainbow binder on her chest. She was wearing tights, and black shoes. Seemed like she lost her way to her preppy private school. She bit her lip as she skimmed through the entire room for a place to sit.

The seat beside me was vacant, and I motioned her to come sit beside me. Her eyes widened— and she looked down as she meekly sat down in the armchair.

"I'm Jack," I said— my arm outstretched.

She shook my hand rather hesitantly, "Elsa."

"You're new?" For fuck's sake, Jack, isn't that obvious?

"Isn't that obvious?" she smiled a little. 

"Well, uh, sure," I stammered. Geez, this doesn't normally happen to me when I talk to the ladies.

She giggled, which I have to admit, it was so cute. She spoke out, "Dammit, I planned to be a really shy dork this year, but I can't help but talk to someone."

Wait, what? I didn't get that. 

She's trying on a different personality?

"So, you're trying to start over and be a new person in this new school?" I asked her, an eyebrow raised.

Elsa nodded, "Yeah. I do that every year. I change schools every year because I don't really like the idea of staying in one place for a long time. I always want something new, and I always want to be someone new."

"You've been to how many schools?" I asked her again. She's the craziest girl I've ever met! So crazy that she actually feels so magnetic to me.

"About six or seven since middle school," she laughed. "I remember transferring in the middle of the school year because I acted as a dark, emo, goth girl, and I realized in between that I couldn't afford that much black eyeliner for the entire year."

My mind was like, are you for real? 

"That's... that's amazing," I commented— completely dumbfounded by this girl. "Well, what kind of girl do you plan to be this year?"

"I don't know," she had a sly smirk on her face. "Whatever type of girl that will make you stay up all night."

This girl is going to be the death of me.

eeek! sly sassy elsa is soooo mysteriously cute. makes me want to write a full-length book about this girl bc it'll be all about "omg i don't know myself anymore, help me jack" and it'll be such a rollercoaster ride of feels, as always...

 makes me want to write a full-length book about this girl bc it'll be all about "omg i don't know myself anymore, help me jack" and it'll be such a rollercoaster ride of feels, as always