[ᴢᴇʟɪɴᴋ] Transcending

Dear Zelda,

It's been almost three months since I first landed on the Surface. It's pretty weird to know that there's actually a bigger world down here, since all the land we've ever known our entire life is the skies. It's still pretty hard for me to believe that there's such things as vast oceans and scorching deserts in this world that we live in. I've always thought that our whole world was only the piece of land — Skyloft, if you will— and this adventure has given me the wonderful privilege of discovering more about the grounds. 

Even though this adventure is the most fun I've ever had in my entire life, seeing all of these will never suffice my growing longing to find you. It's been three months since I last saw your beautiful face, your charming smile, your eyes as blue as the sky's never ending beauty. I miss your insufferable attitude—  the way you can make me do whatever you want me to do, always leaving me powerless over you. I miss your calm sweetness, and how you would always know what would make me smile, even in the darkest of times. I miss seeing you all day, I miss your contagious laugh. I just miss every single bit of you.

I bet you're already huffing your cute cheeks, still wondering where I am, and still wondering when will I ever be there to save you. You shouldn't worry, though. I'll be there soon, and you wouldn't have to wonder.

Don't worry about me, my sweet princess. I've grown to endure all the hardships here in the Surface. I may get bruised, wounded, and even worse, but I'd do them all over again just for you— just to find you. I don't care about my blood nor my sweat because all I want to see is you, safe and sound. 

Wait for me, okay, Zel? I'll be there soon. 

It doesn't matter how many dungeons, worlds, nor lifetimes I would have to take. 

I'll be the one to chase you across ten, twenty-five— a hundred lifetimes,

Until I find the one where you'll return to me.

For my love for you transcends time.

Love,
Link

my zelink heart is scattered everywhere ugh julienne you little shit why did you write this? now you've had enough emotions for today, go to your room and sulk.