First day of class

(Cate)
New adjustments and some new classmates I should have meet. And I feel a little bit of discomfort.

As I walk on corregidor and step in the room. I constantly realized that I'm late. -_-
My professor is already standing in the front while introducing herself.

"Good morning Ma'am! Sorry I'm late." >_<

And they are all staring at me like I did something wrong. T.T

I got one chair and I don't know where would I place myself. But I decided to sit from the back since I'm not really close to them.

*Class dismissed*

I'd stay on my chair and looking out of nowhere. And suddenly a group of my classmates surround me. One guy sits
beside me and staring at me like he knew me. But sorry I don't really know him. Duuh. -_-

( What's with this guy? Why he would staring at me like that? -_- It's embarrassing!")
I don't face him though 'cause I don't wanna play gazing to him.

(But wait, what is he doing? His face keep coming near to mine?!? Whaaaaa. Keep calm. I need to be kind at this moment since he's not familiar to me)

* I slapped his face while I'm not looking at him but I didn't exert strong force to do it. Huh! He's insane.

"Hey! What are you doing? Why are you staring at me like that?"
And definitely he just kept on staring at me like nuuuuh!

"Hey Rey!" What are you doing? As far as I know do you have a crush on her right?" Christoph said, one of his circle of friends.

(Hmmn. So he's name is Rey. I SEE. O.o)

He suddenly answered "yeah I had a crush on her before when we were in second year."

Then, why you didn't court her instead? Christoph said.

"I'm shy on her at that moment" Rey replied.

Christoph: But why?

"Because I have so many pimples at that time so I decided to sit back. Hahaha." Rey.

( PFT. Hahahahaha. Uncommon excuses huh. Hahahahah)

Rey: " But I always see her walking at the corregidor and she's... She's staring at me too." Right?"

Rey asking me like he was expecting me to say yes. -_- Oh crap.

"I'm sorry but I don't really know you and this is the first time that I heard about you." I gave him a smile.

One of his friends named Drei asked Rey "But why did you like her at that moment? She's like an old woman at that time. She's not yet pretty though."

(Abaaaaaaaaaa! How ridiculous he is! Huhu 💔💔💔💔😢😢 I know that I'm not that beautiful, but did he really has to say that infront of me?!?!?! Disrespectful manners huh -_-")

"I don't know but she's beautiful for me" Rey said.

(Awww! Flattered! Hihi! 😊)

And a day ends fine. :)