Lost Trust

"Don't say anything okay? I can tell Camillia likes you. And she doesn't like it when her friends date others that she has known for a LONG while." Dmitri warns. Shyla nods in agreement speechless. Dmitri winks at Shyla and she yelps in excitement. Dmitri picks up Gage and carries him outside with Cole behind Dmitri carrying Gage's legs. Gage has a face like he's furious at Dmitri. "You back-stabber, two-faced son of a "gun" (sorry im using my aunt's laptop and I don't want to get in trouble so I cant swear even though I do outside of my house A LOT so again sorry for no swearing:)) I'm gonna kill you because of that you know that right." Gage shows Dmitri his fist to Dmitri. Dmitri laughs to death, "I know that you will kill me you womanizer." "HEY THAT IS WHAT THAT SHYLA GIRL CALLS ME! Only da ladies can call me that!" Gage says. "Okay pervert. Can we call you that? Or can only "da ladies" can?" Cole comments. Cole and Dmitri die laughing and Gage scoffs. Camillia and Catlin walk over to Shyla and look at her and point to Dmitri.
"Wha--- I mean--- what?! How could that have happened? Every girl last year had a crush on him and liked none of them! I can't believe he--- but you know what? I'm not gonna be rude about it. I'm really cool with it. Come with me." Camillia takes Shyla's arm and drags her up her stairs and goes up to her room and tosses her on Camillia's bed and Catlin shuts the door behind them. Aphmau hears the door slam shut, "Excuse me for one moment. Cole, first question. Why did your sister slam her door to her room? And second question. Why are you an Dmitri carrying Gage to the backyard?" Aphmau asks. "The answer to your first question is I have no idea why she is up in her room. The answer to your second question is because stuff between Dmitri and Shyla happened so I'm here to make sure Dmitri doesn't die. And Shyla beat Gage's butt is what I hear." Cole answers. Dmitri and Cole keep on carrying Gage outside and Aphmau stomps up the stairs to Camillia's room. "So tell me do you lik----" "CAMILLIA WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT BRINGING OTHERS INTO YOUR ROOM AND SLAMMING THE DOOR?!" Aphmau yells and interrupts. "I'm sorry for slamming the door but I had to ask Shyla a private question! Can you please go?!" Camillia yells. "Camillia Rosa get out here now! Even though you have your friends over and there are people here. Doesn't mean I can't still be your mother and yell at you!!!!" Aphmau yells. Camillia walks outside of her room with Aphmau and Aphmau slams the door. "Hey um just to warn you Camillia is kinda cool but she doesn't spread rumors. You can trust her but you have to answer honestly or it's like talking to an extremely popular girl that wants to ruin your life. But she isn't too popular and you can tell if she likes a person or not. And she likes you." Catlin informed Shyla. "Yeah Dmitri told me that part about Camillia. That she likes me as a friend and that she doesn't like Dmitri at all." Shyla begins to lightly blush and look upset. "Why would he say that?! She doesn't have a crush on him but she likes him as a good friend! They've been friends since I think kindergarten. They do have A LOT of tiny little quarlls that are the funniest things ever! But wait you talked to him?" Catlin asks. Shyla begins to blush kinda bad and stays quiet. "OMG! Almost every girl that has a crush on him can't even say "hi" or "bye" to him! The other girls try WAY to hard. Like they wear too much make-up or wear clothes that show off WAY too much skin. But I can tell that you're not like that." Catlin explains, "did I ever introduce myself?" She asks. "Nope I don't think so. But I did kinda learn your name because of Camillia screaming 'CATLIN!'" Shyla said. "Anyways the proper way I should introduce myself. I'm Catlin----" Camillia walks back in the room looking so angry at Aphmau from their conversation. "Anyways I'm so sorry about that girls. So Shyla do you have a crush on Dmitri? Yes or no?" Camillia finishes. Shyla blushes horribly, "yes." she whispers in a high pitched voice. Camillia and Catlin try not to freak out about it in excitement but they squeal in their mouths. "C-c-catlin I c-c-can't b-b-breathe." Camillia stutters. "Shyla we'll help you and Dmitri get together." Catlin and Camillia say together. Shyla smiles and they all head downstairs and go outside and swim. Shyla puts on a cute bikini and Dmitri stares. Laurance turns his head while talking to Aphmau and sees Dmitri staring at Shyla in her bikini drops his drink and lunges towards Dmitri. Shyla jumps in front of Dmitri. Laurance jumps 10 feet in front of Shyla and Lucinda runs next to Laurance and they both turning into wolves....