Fun Night, Late Night

Shyla's POV
~~~~~~~~
Two hours after I turn off my phone it buzzes again and it's from Dmitri.
~~~~~~~~
Hey beautiful! Look outside your window😘😘
~~~~~~~~
I get back up and I see Dmitri, Jason, Gage, Catlin, Camillia, and Cole are all in front of my house with their phones, headphones, scooters, skateboards, and bikes. I open my window to know if I was seeing clearly. And I was. I gave them a one minute sign and got on my new favorite short purple sweatshirt with a "Diamond" t-shirt under it, my favorite capris, and my short purple combat boots. I grabbed my phone and sent an alarm for 6 am. And head out the front door and Dmitri hugs me.

"Don't ya think it's kinda Idk it's kinda late but REALLY early?" I ask. "Mmmmm nope. We've done this since 7th grade. It's a teenage late night tradition we do. We stay up until 6 am. Well sometimes we text each other for a while then we go back to sleep for an hour or two then meet each other in front of my house." Camillia explained. "Sounds like a pretty strict tradition." I comment. "Ohhhhhh yeah it is. But we always have fun." She comments. Dmitri comes up behind me and kisses my cheek.

"Hey wanna go for a bike ride?" He shows me to a two seat bike that has one in the front and one in the back. I nodded my head and went in the front. Dmitri shows me a two seat bike and I hop on with him behind me and we start riding at 2:10 in the morning.

 Dmitri shows me a two seat bike and I hop on with him behind me and we start riding at 2:10 in the morning

"This is....." I begin to say and Dmitri looks at me with a smirk "awesome." I finish. We keep on riding around the street for about another hour.

"Hey I'll be right back." Dmitri parks the bike and gets off. "Where are you going?" I ask. "I was stupid enough to leave the most fun since last year. I left it in my room." He runs into his house and I just sit there and wait for him.

Then I feel weight on the back of the bike and some one wraps their arms around me. I knew it wasn't Dmitri because he hugs me differently. I turn around and see the numero uno pervert. Gage.

"GAH!  Gage get off of me right now!!!! Dmitri will kill you!! And I will not save you if he tries to!" I yell at him. "Idc. My dearest cousin would never do that!" He begins to wrap his arms around me and my arms and I couldn't move. Dmitri walks out I f his house runs over to the bike and punches Gage off of the bike.

"GET OFF OF MY MOM'S BIKE! AND STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!" Dmitri screams. It begins to pour down rain and we get off of our bikes, scooters, etc. and we just play in the rain.

"Hey you want to turn this reality to a movie?" Dmitri asks me. "Sure. Uhhhhhhhhh what movie?" I ask. (Idk if I'm right or not but idc) "The Notebook." Dmitri pulls me close to him and we make out in the rain until we got sprayed with spray paint and we started spraying the others.

And after everyone was tired. Dmitri picked me up, held me like a baby, and we kissed like it was a fairy tale.