Courage

We got to my pool and I dove in. I saw that Elysia was in a tankini and Gage couldn't stop staring at her. I finally walk over to Elysia to talk to her.

"Elysia, I think someone misses you." I tell her and she looks at me confused.

"Who?" She asks.

"The biggest pervert here and my cousin." I say to give her a hint.

"Gage? He's not a pervert. He's really nice. And how does he miss me?" Elysia asks.

"He wants to date you again. Officially, date you again." I tell her.

"Really?! He hasn't showed any sign towards me that he wants to date though." Elysia says and she looks at Gage.

"Maybe because he's afraid to talk to you again. I mean you guys had no communication while you were with your parents in Phoenix Drop." I tell her and she nods.

"Should I go talk to him?" Elysia asks me.

"It's your choice, Elysia." I tell her and jump back into the pool. It started to get cold so I got out of the pool and sat on a chair and watcher the others swim.

"Come on, Shyla! I thought you liked the cold!" Camilla taunts.

"I don't! That's how I could barely survive winter!" I exclaim.

"Turn into a wolf and come swim with us then!" Catlin suggests.

"Do you guys really want to be covered in dog hair?" I ask and they stay silent.

"That's what I thought." I say. Camilla swims up to the side of the pool and Jason goes up behind her. She jerks her head around and Jason smirks. I take off my towel and dive in. I grab Jason by his neck and pin him up against my fence.

"WHAT WERE YOU JUST DOING TO CAMILLA?!" I yell in his face.

"Nothing!" Jason says and my hand around his neck gets tighter.

"Tell me the truth!" I yell and my eyes start to turn red.

"Shyla stop! Jason and I are dating now!" Camilla yells and I let go of Jason and look at her. Camilla's face had a look of please don't hurt him. I walk back over to where I was sitting and wrap my towel around me.