I'm in Trouble?

Shyla's POV ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

My alarm on my phone rang for 6:00 and I said goodbye to everyone and kissed Dmitri on the cheek and ran into my house. I crept up the stairs to my room and went right to sleep immediately. When I wake up again it was 10:00 and I went downstairs and saw my parents drinking coffee and watching the news.

"Good morning sleepy head! So how was the rain last night?" My mom asks and I look at her confused.

"Uhhhh what do you mean?" I begin to shake and my eyes shift left and right.

"We knew that you were with the others last night." My mom responds.

"It's a teenage tradition thing that they've been doing for 2 years. It's pretty usual. They always have fun. I don't mind that they're noisy. We never really had to say anything to them really." My dad comments and takes a sip of coffee.

"They've done that for a while?" I ask my dad.

"Yep it's a whole routine for them in the summer. They hang out pretty much all day." My dad answers. Then I hear the doorbell ring.

"Sweetheart you probably want to go get dressed now. Put a swimsuit on under your clothes okay?" My mom asks me and I nod my head yes and run up to my room to get dressed. I get done getting dressed and see that all my friends are in my living room talking to my parents.

"Heyyyy Puppy. you ready to go?" Dmitri comes close to me and kisses my cheek and my dad looks at him like he's gonna kill him.

"Yeah. Where are we going?" I ask.

"We're going over to my house to swim." Camillia answers. And she hugs me.

"Okay. Bye Mom bye Dad!" I run over to them and hug them and leave the house to go swim.

After we left I got this odd feeling that I was forgetting something. But being with Dmitri made me remember that I was the happiest girl in the world.