Staying the Night

I sent the video to my family and friends about Nicole's big news. People were texting Nicole "Congrats" "Yay!" "I'm happy for you and Zane!" and all of that kind of crap. I didn't really care about they said. All I knew was that Zane was officially going to be a dad. He would still act like a dad towards Dmitri, but now also towards his soon going to be child coming soon. I knew Dmitri was very excited to not possibly be the only son in the family again. I followed Dmitri to his room after everyone left. Gene and Sasha came and picked up Jason a little bit earlier than expected. Camilla, Cole, Gage, and Catlin all went to Cole and Camilla's house. I decided to stay at Dmitri's house for us to get to know each other and hang out.

"Wow. Dmitri your room is really nice!" I tell him. His room had navy blue walls and one wall that was red. His bed was a full-sized bed and had pictures of him when he was younger and with his mom. He had a desk with a computer that was touched screen and with a keyboard that when you type you can see the words go from the keyboard to the computer. He had a jersey in a glass case hung up on his wall that was signed. He had a bat and baseball in the corner of his room and had posters of famous baseball players. There were two posters on each wall. His bed had black covers and dark blue pillows.

"Yeah. It is. I've stayed in this room since I was a baby." Dmitri explains and he sits down on a hanging chair close to his bed. I sit down on his bed and lay down on it.

"Your bed is so comfy!" I tell him. He smiles and looks at his phone.

"What you looking at?" I ask him and look over his shoulder.

"I'm on Instagram." He said scrolling through his phone.

"What's Instagram?" I ask him and he looks at me surprised.

"What?! I haven't been here that long!" I remind him.

"Oh yeah right! I always forget that. It's an app where you can post pictures and so that people can see everything about your life. You can talk to people, like other people's pictures, you can comment, and follow other people. If someone follows you then they're called followers." Dmitri explains.

"How many followers do you have?" I ask him.

"436. They're mostly people from our school, family, or other people that I have met and became friends with." Dmitri tells me.

"Wow! That's a lot!" I comment.

"Do you want the app?" He asks me.

"Sure." I give him my phone and downloads the app and has me start following people.

"Here's the people you're following. Camilla is the first one, then Jason, then Gage, then Catlin, then Cole, your parents, the other people that live on our street, and lastly me." He shows me all of the people I'm following.

"So I'm following: 

Camilla: 'Catlins_sister_' 

Catlin: 'Camillas_sister_' 

Jason: 'Shadow_Prince_' 

Gage: 'Lady'sMan' 

Cole: 'Cole_Falcon_Claw_17' 

My mom: 'ThatwitchLucinda'

My dad: 'Shadow_Knight_Laurance_'

Then you: 'Blue_Hair_Dmitri_'. Then what's my username?" I ask him.

"You can name yourself whatever you want." Dmitri says.

"Okay. Then I want to be, 'Shyla_Queen_of_Wolves'." I tell Dmitri.

"Alright. Hand me your phone." I give him my phone and he changes my username for me. He gives me my phone.

"Hey, do you want to take a picture together?" He asks me.

"Sure! What should we do?" I ask him.

"This." He pulls out his phone and he kisses me and he takes the picture. He edits it a little and posts it saying, "I'm glad that my puppy is here with me." Then some kissing emojis and hearts.

"You do know that I love you right?" Dmitri says and I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I know. I love you too, Blueberrry." I say and kiss his cheek. He kisses my forehead and we cuddle.

"Where do you want to sleep tonight? You can sleep on my bed and I'll sleep in this chair or you sleep in this chair and I'll sleep on the bed." He tells me and I shrug my shoulders.

"I don't really care. While I was a wolf I had to sleep in the cold and sleep on a rock." I tell him.

"Then you'll sleep on the bed. Cause at 2 in the morning we're going swimming at Camilla's I think." He tells me.

"Okay. I love you." I tell him.

"I love you so much more, Puppy." He tells me and he kisses me on the lips.