Ship Names

"I'm gonna go upstairs and talk to Zane about something. Brb." Dmitri says and Cole, Jason, and Gage all follow him.

"So, let's talk about ship names." Catlin says and Camilla shrugs in her recliner and turns red.

"Let's talk about a ship name for Gage and Camilla." I comment and she looks at me like she's gonna kill me.

"No! I'd rather have Jason than my ex!" She then covers her mouth and slumps in her recliner.

"Then Jason it is." I say.

"Wait no! Yes! No? Yes?" Camilla says.

"How about.......Jamilla?" I say.

"YAS! THAT'S PURRFECT!" Catlin agrees.

"Camilla?" I ask.

"I like it." Camilla agrees also and blushes real bad.

"Camilla, chill out. We both know that you REALLY like Jason." Catlin says and Camilla looks at her like she's about to kill her.

"CATLIN!" Camilla yells.

"What? It's true." Catlin comments.

"How about we ship Catlin and Cole?" Camilla says.

"We should." I agree.

"No need to." Catlin says.

"Why not? You guys are shipping me with Jason." Camilla says.

"That's different." Catlin says.

"How's it different?" I ask.

"Because we're already dating." Catlin says.

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!??! YOU'RE DATING MY BROTHER??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Camilla yells and her face gets really heated.

"Yeah. How could you not notice? I thought it was pretty obvious." Catlin asks.

"I JUST THOUGHT IT WAS ANOTHER HIRL FLIRTING WITH MY BROTHER!!!!!!" Camilla yells and both mine and Catlin's eyes widen. We never knew that Camilla could ever yell that loud.

"Okay......" Catlin says.

"Anyways, Cole and Catlin. Coltlin?" I ask and Camilla nods her head in agreement and Catlinshrugs her shoulders and nods.

"Now Shyla. You and Dmitri." Camilla says.

"Oh good. Here we go." I say and get ready to burst.

"OH! Shmitri!" Catlin says. And my eyes widen.

"WHAT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I say.

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!" Camilla agrees.

"I'm gonna kill you guys." I say and put my hand on my head and shake it.

"What? It's perfect for you two!" Camilla says. Then we hear Dmitri, Jason, Gage, and Cole come downstairs with a cooler and a speaker.

"What happened down here?" Dmitri asks and he sets down the cooler and sat down next to me.

"You don't wanna know." I tell him and he chuckles and kisses my forehead.

"We were doing ship names." Catlin says and she sits on Cole's lap.

"Who were you guys shipping?" Cole asks.

"Those two shipped me and Dmitri. Camilla and I shipped you and Catlin. Then Catlin and I shipped Camilla and Jason." I explain and Camilla turns bright red.

"I can see Jason and Camilla together." Dmitri agrees and they all nod their heads in agreement.

"Yeah I can see me and Camilla." Jason agrees and Camilla turns even redder.

"MEEP." Camilla says.