Showing How to Transform

"Camilla, can you get off of your boyfriend before Shyla has a fangirling heart attack?" Catlin asks and I lay on the ground with my nose bleeding aggressively and me trying not to take too many pictures. Camilla then gets off of Jason and Dmitri takes my phone away from me and turns it off.

"Dmitri, I have precious pictures on there!!!!" I yell and try to get my phone back.

"Don't worry. They'll be fine. Just help out Jason." Dmitri says and I turn towards Jason and he looks worried.

"Okay. Jason, be ready to protect yourself." I say and turn into a Shadow Knight.

"Wait! Can you please go easy on me?!" Jason asks and I roll my eyes.

"Maybe." I say and start attacking him. He throws stuff at me and I either slice them in half or catch them. Then finally, I got him in a position where he couldn't move and I saw his eyes turn red.

"There we go." I say quietly to myself then the armor appears onto him then his sword. He stood up and began to attack me. I was able to protect myself until his eyes turned completely red.

"Jason, that's enough!" Dmitri calls out and he turns into his Jury of Nine form and attacks Jason.

"What's going on-----GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" I scream and my eyes turn completely red and I looked at Dmitri.

Dmitri's POV

I was able to keep Jason distracted for a little bit until I felt a slash on my back.

"GAH!" I yell and fall to the ground. Gage and Cole each fight a Shadow Knight. Camilla and Catlin dragged me away. The slash was like a scratch, but it was bleeding more and more.

"Shyla! Jason! Snap out of it!!" Camilla yells and Gene, Vylad, Sasha, Lucinda, and Laurance all ran out of the house and to Shyla and Jason. Lucinda throws a potion to Gage and Cole teleporting them to me, Camilla, and Catlin. Gene and Sasha stand in front of Jason trying to calm him down. Laurance was standing in front of Shyla for her to snap out of her state of mind.

"Something is controlling them. Is it the Demon Warlock?" Camilla asks me.

"I don't know."

Shyla's POV~~~~~

"Shyla, you're a very strong girl. Why would you slash Dmitri? He's your boyfriend, why would you do that? Whatever is controlling you, you need to ignore it. You don't need to listen to them. They don't control you. You control you. Listen to me Shyla, snap yourself out of it. Please, I need my little girl to snap out of it." My dad says and I turn back to normal and I see him crying in front of me. I start to cry and hug my dad.

"I'm sorry. Something just started whispering in my ear telling me to hurt everyone around me. To kill everyone. I couldn't fight it. I tried so hard but couldn't. I'm so sorry----"

"Don't be. I know how it feels to not ignore something that tells you to do something that you can't ignore." My dad says and I look over at Jason and he was back to normal. I looked back at my dad and keep on hugging him. I wondered "Why did the new Shadow Lord not want the Shadow Knights to have any kids?" And I knew I had to go to the Nether at some point.

~~~~~~

Hey guys!!! In the future of the story it'll say that Garroth, Zane, and Vylad have a missing sister. I own her and everything from here on the story line will change. And sorry for the short part I'm still getting used to trying to get more ideas. Again if you have any ideas for me, go ahead and comment for one. I love you guys and I am super happy that I was able to get to 1.54K reads!!! Thanks guys SO much and I will try to publish more parts for this story!! Byeeeeeee!!!