4

Adrien P.O.V.

"Ladybug just said she loves you and you turned her down. This is you eat cambert. Then you won't have to deal with girls." Plagg said and I pushed him off my desk.

"Just giving her a taste of her own medicine. She'll forgive me." I looked around and I found a little note written by Ladybug.

Dear Adrien,
I don't think this is going to work. lately your acting weirder and angrier. I try to make it up to you but, you just make things worse. I'm sorry.

I looked up and she stood next to me and tried to comfort me. "I'm sorry Adrien it's just-"

"I always thought I was the one who messed up. I put it all on myself when I thought about why you didn't like me. I was changing my personality to suit you, my heart crushed more than once, yet you barley notice me and now you're leaving me? I thought I was the villian here. But the only villian is you. I'm done as Chat Noir and as your little sidekick."

"You're not my sidekick! You're my partner and-"

"I think it's best you leave Mari."

She ran out the door and I was left alone in my room. I felt a sudden rush of darkness flow through me.

"Hello Adrien, I am Hawkmoth. You are now Chat Blanc. Get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculouses in return for your powers." Hawkmoth said inside my head.

"No Hawkmoth." I said and my head started rushing.

"Obey me or face the consequences." He said and I tried to fight the darkness.

"No, Ahhhhh!" I said as the pain was getting stronger. "Yes Hawkmoth."

"Perfect." He said and I lost control over myself.

"Plagg, claws out!" I yelled and I transformed into a white chat.

I walked outside and waited 5 minutes before Ladybug found me.

"Oh there's my Lady. I was wondering when you'd show up." I said and I stood up to go closer to her.

"C-chat?" She said and she stepped closer to me.

"Yes. Chat Blanc." I said and I came closer to her.

"Take her miraculous!" Hawkmoth said inside my head.

"Shut up Hawkmoth. Stealing things takes time." I said and I pulled Ladybug close to me. I put my finger on her lips and I caressed her face. "Such beauty. Such a shame your life is about to be ruined."

"Chat Noir, this isn't you. Snap out of it!" She yelled and for a second I did. She pulled me into a kiss but nothing happened.

"Cute. But it isn't gonna work this time." I said and I pulled her next to me and went ontop of my house.

"My Lady, I don't want to take your miraculous the hard way. Make it easy and give it to me. If you choose the hard way then everyone will know you're identity but if it's the easy way..." I said and I pinned her to the ground. "I'll go easy on you."

"I'm sorry Chat, I can't give you my miraculous. But if we track down Hawkmoth together we can escape this. Together."

I was about to say yes but I was in extreme pain because of Hawkmoth. "Chat! Chat are you ok?" Ladybug yelled and I was lying motion less on the roof.

"My Lady, run." That's the last thing I said when I had control of myself.

"No I'm not leaving you! I'm not-" I heard her yell before I passed out.

I woke up in a pink room and Marinette was sitting next to me. She held a neat box of cookies and I looked around her room. Looks like there's so much valuable stuff here. It would be a shame if...

"Chat. Are you feeling ok?" She said and she handed me the box of cookies.

"Never been better. As a matter of fact, I'm going somewhere right now. I'll give you 5 hours to hide. Then I'll track you down and when I do, no traces of Marinette or Ladybug will be left. Gotta bounce my Lady." I said and I jumped off the balcony of her house.

Marinette P.O.V.

What happened to you Chat Noir. When did you become the person you are now? Do I run? Or do I stay put? What will he do to me? I have to find Hawkmoth and put an end to it. The last thing I want to do is take his miraculous. But it seems like it will have to be that way.

"Tikki, spots on. Time to go chase a chat away." I transformed unlike my usual way and I didn't do any fancy tricks. I simply let the transformation happen itself and power surged throug me.

I jumped off my balcony and I saw Chat sitting in the park modeling for a fake photoshoot. It was just Alya and many other people filming him and interrogating him.

"No wait, this side is my good side." He said and he repositioned himself.

I ran to the park and with my yo-yo I tied Chat to the bench. He started squirming and yelling.

"Let me go Ladybug!" He yelled. "You should have taken your chance to run! I'm gonna get you now Ladybug!"

"Well I'll let you go, just tell me where your akuma is." I said and I tightened my yo-yo around him.

"My ring. But knowing you, you wouldn't do that to me." He said and he stared at with his eyes that didn't really didn't look like his.

"Fine Chat. I'll just take you somewhere else." I let him stand up and I tied him up with my yo-yo. I took him to the Agreste mansion and put him in his room. I tried to take off his ring and it slipped right off and he was still Chat Blanc.

I caressed his face but he acted like if he never loved me.

"I'm sorry Adrien. What has to be done will be done."