6

Author's P.O.V.
Credit to artist for picture and this chapter is going to be extremely long. Enjoy!

Marinette P.O.V.

"Let's go." I said and I was about to leave but Adrien grabbed my hand and held me back.

"Just wait till morning. It's 2am." He said and something was off about him but in the dark I couldn't really see. I turned on the light and I saw that his eyes turned purple and he was ready to attack me.

"Very clever Hawkmoth. But he's gonna have to follow me anyway. To the Agreste mansion!" I said and I escaped Chat Blanc's attacks.

I jumped off my balcony and Chat followed me. I swung my yo-yo at Chat and I tripped him. It made him even more mad and he started running after me.

Adrien P.O.V.

"Stop her from reaching the Agreste mansion!" Hawkmoth said and I sprinted after her.

She bursted through the door of the mansion and started looking around. She burst through every door and when she saw me she trapped me with her yo-yo.

"I know you're not Chat Noir right now but that's ok. The one I really need is Adrien. Snap out of it." She said and she shook me.

"Well Ladybug and Chat Noir, er um Blanc, there's no trouble here so why are you here?" My dad, Gabriel Agreste, said. I instantly snapped back into reality.

"Sorry to bother you Mr.Agreste but we need to look around your house." Ladybug said and she freed me from her yo-yo.

"You don't have the right to do that. Leave now. Just because you're superheroes doesn't mean you can burst into my house."

Marinette P.O.V.

My idol was standing infront of me and yet I had to be yelling at him.

"Mr.Agreste we really have to-"

"No. I already said no so now leave."

"Fine. Let's go Chat." I grabbed Chat and I swung us to ontop of the house.

"Don't mind him. He's usually like that. Mad and demanding." Adrien said and I heard the sadness in his voice. He looked sad and was lost in thought, probably something about his parents.

"Adrien, what room are you not allowed to enter? That's probably Hawkmoth's lair."

"The room on the very top that is completely closed off. I don't even think you can get in there."

"Well break our way in."

"Why would Hawkmoth be at my house?"

"I don't know but we will soon. Let's go break in."

"Ok."

I turned around and looked at Adrien and he was still sad. I walked up to him and I grabbed his face and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Why are you sad." I told him and I took a seat ontop of the Agreste mansion.

"Another time. Right now we should go get Hawkmoth. I'll be ok my Lady." He said and he kissed my forehead this time.

"Ok. Only one problem, how do we get that dome open?"

"I never knew it had a window."

"Something tells me Hawkmoth is there. Use your cataclysm to break the window."

"CATACLYSM!" He yelled and toched the glass. It instanstly shattered into a million pieces and we burst in.

There he stood infront of us ready to fight with all his evil akumas. Just like when i first faced all his akumas I grabbed my yo-yo and captured all of them. Then i poened my yo-yo to let them all go and there was a blast of white knocking all of us off our feet.