7

Marinette P.O.V.

"I love you Marinette." Adrien whispered into my ear while hugging me from behind on my bed.

"I love you too Adrien." I said and he kissed my neck.

"Are your parents ok with me staying here?" He said and he continued kissing me.

"If anything they want you to stay here forever." I said and I kissed him on the lips. "I need some sleep Adrien."

I got up and went to the corner of my room to change out of my usual clothes into cat pajamas. I looked at Adrien and he was shirtless with some old shorts that used to be my dad's.

"Like what you see my Lady? Cause I certainly like what I see." He walked towards me and stroked my face and I started blushing really hard. "I would love to sleep here but your parents sent me to the couch. Bonne nuit my Lady."

"Bonne nuit Adrien." I said and we kissed passionately.

"I don't want to leave you." He said then he continued kissing me passionately on the lips.

"Don't be silly you're only going to the couch downstairs." I said then I went back into the kiss.

"But it's downstairs, so far from you my Lady." He said and he gave me one last kiss before leaving. "Bonne nuit my Lady."

"Bonne nuit my kitten." I said and I sent him off to go to bed.

"Bonne nuit my Lady." He said and he walked down stairs and I was left alone with Tikki.

"So, what now?" Tikki' little voice squeaked and she sat on my shoulder.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and I gave her a cookie.

"Well, Hawkmoth is gone, Adrien/Chat Noir is in love with you and staying here, and everything is settled." She said and she munched on the cookie.

"Well, this is the start of a normal life I guess. Although I will miss being Ladybug, I guess this is how it ends. Unless Hawkmoth somehow gets his miraculous back. Or if he has another one somewhere."

"I'm gonna miss Ladybug but atleast you're still here Marinette. Bonne nuit Marinette." Tikki said and she fell asleep next to me.

"Bonne nuit Tikki." I said and I fell asleep.

Adrien P.O.V.

I woke up on Marinette's couch and for a second I forgot where I was until I saw Marinette walking down stairs.

"Bonjour Adrien." She said and sat on the couch next to me.

"Bonjour Marinette." I said then I wrapped my arm around her. "I'll have to leave today, just to get some stuff from my dad's place."

"Ok. I'm gonna go hang with Alya for a while. I'll see you later then." She said and I walked into the bathroom to change into my normal clothes.

I arrived at the mansion and Natilie let me in. My dad was waiting for me inside the house on the steps.

"Adrien I order you to give me back my miraculous at once and never leave this house again!" His voice boomed through the house.

"I'm only here to get a few of my belongings. Good day to you too Mr.Agreste." I said and I walked into my room to get some clothes and a few other things. I walked back in the living room and spoke to him one more time. "I'll also need some money if you want to keep your star model. Goodbye Gabriel Agreste."

"Adrien-" I shut the door on him and I walked out of the gates of the mansion. He's usually one to get what he wants, but not this time.

I arrived back at Marinette's house but no one was home so I sat on the balcony till Marinette got home.

"Guess what's all over the news." Marinette said and she sat next to me on the couch inside. "Chat Noir is actually Adrien Agreste and Hawkmoth is Gabriel Agreste. Ladybug misteriously dissappeared from hospital after life-threatening injury. No more need for these two saviors of Paris. Hawkmoth has been defeated."

"Well, what do we do next? With our miraculouses I mean." I said and I looked at my ring.

"I don't know what I expected but I kinda thought I'd be Ladybug forever."

"And I thought Chat Noir was going to be here longer. I'd give anything to be Chat Noir one more time."

"The only good part about super villains is that we get to be super heros." Marinette said and touched her earrings.

"Do you think it's time?"

"No. Not yet. I feel like we're not done with Hawkmoth."

"What do you mean?"

"Tikki told me she felt the presence of another miraculous."

"Oh ya! The peacock miraculous." Plagg blurted out and we all turned to him.

"Plagg!" I yelled at him. "How come you didn't tell me?"

He simply shrugged his shoulders and ate cambert.

"This is bad news Marinette. There's no telling what he'll do with it. You need to get it. Plagg where did you see it?" Tikki's little voice squeaked.

"I forgot." Plagg said and Tikki got frustrated.

"The only thing we can do now is wait for him to use it. I guess Paris will need Chat Noir and Ladybug one last time." Marinette said.

After a few minutes of silence there was a knock on the door. I opened it and I found Natilie waiting for me. I expected her to force me to go back home but instead she hugged me.

"I told your father I'd get you but stay here. Your safer here and I'll think of an excuse." She said and she stopped hugging me.

"Thank you mom. I mean Natilie! Thank you Natilie." I said and she just nodded and smiled at me before walking away and driving off in the car.

"Who was that?" Marinette asked me.

"My dad's assistant. Everything will be ok." I said and I gave Marinette a kiss on the forehead.

Gabriel Agreste P.O.V.

"What do you mean he's not coming home! Natilie when I give you orders I expect them to be followed." I yelled at my assistant.

"I'm sorry Mr.Agreste it's just that he didn't want to come back." Natilie said in fear.

"Natilie you've failed me far to many times. You're fired." I saidand I walked up to the room where Hawkmoth once was.

"One day I will get their miraculous. You know what they say, if you want something you have to do it yourself."