Chapter 18: Vibes

*Ariana's POV*

I turn up the music so loud that even the people in the cars next to us could hear the bass, but I didn't care.

Tonight I was going to have fun because lately, I haven't had time for that.

I hear Justin's phone ring and he answers it.

"Hello?"

"Yeah,"

"What the f- why?"

"Ok," he sighs.

"It's fine, see ya."

He hangs up and shakes his head.

"What was that about?" I ask.

"It's just us tonight." He says and taps his fingers on the steering wheel to the beat of the song.

"What's so bad about that?" I chuckle.

"It's not that, but I haven't seen the guys in a while. You know how that is." He explains and I nod.

"Speaking of which," he adds and licks his lips before continuing, "what about your friends? Are you planning on visiting them or anything?"

"Well, I haven't made any plans yet. I probably should." I said looking up and tapping my chin with my index finger.

Justin started laughing adorably, but I didn't know why. I just sat there starring at him with the biggest smile plastered on my face, he's the cutest thing ever.

He finally calmed down and focused on the road a little more.

"Why were you laughing so hard?" I giggled.

"You're too cute." He said and shook his head.

"What do you mean?" I pouted my bottom lip.

He bursts out laughing... again.

He stops earlier this time and smiles at me.

"You're too much." He says and kisses my lips quickly so he can focus driving.

"I don't like that." I mumble.

"Hm?" Justin hums as his eyebrows raise.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"I didn't say anything."

"You definitely said something."

"Justin..."

"Ariana."

I glared at him, then turned to look out the window to avoid him.

I heard him chuckle, and before I knew it we were already parked at the club.

I got out and waited for him to catch up. We started walking towards the double doors, then he immediately started smiling. I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly confused as to why he was smiling anxiously.

"Am I missing something, or are you just excited?" I giggled and he looked over at me.

"I haven't gone out for a while, so yeah, I guess you could say I'm excited-"

"To get wasted?" I finished his sentence for him and we both laughed.

"Not exactly."

He opened one of the double doors for me as I mumbled a quick, "Thank you." Then I walked in with him following in after me.

Honestly, I was shocked he didn't chose to go to a strip club. I felt relieved, because that'd just make everything awkward and uncomfortable for me.