(Episode 26) Chapter 41: Leaving

==================================================

Last time in AVCV

Hime looked around with a warm smile " I wish we could stay like this forever . Playing around like kids. Not a problem to care about. "

"Are you coming Hime-san?" Aichi asked

Everyone looked at her.

"Yah!"

  ==================================================  

"Ok! Today is the day we conquer japan in the nationals!" Kamui cheered " I'll seet on the passenger seat next to Shin!"

"Sorry Kamui, but that's Misaki's place."

"Huh?! Why?!"

"She'll navigate me to the tournament."

"Just buy a GPS then."

"Well think about it this way Kamui. Why would you need a GPS when you've got Misaki?"

Kamui was silenced at the thought "Hmph. Then I'll seat in the back windo- KAI?!"

"What?"

"that's my seat!!

"Why?"

"I've seated in the window seat since birth!!" Kamui explaned

"Like I care..."

"Why you!!"

"Ngghh..." a grunt was heard from the back. All of them looked at the source.

"W-what is Hime doing there?!" Aichi said blushing. Apparently it's the first time he saw a girl sleeping. "S-she shouldn't be defenseless like that!"

"Calm down Aichi. Nothing bad will happen." Shin calmly said " Ayumi and Hime showed up a little early so Hime decided to wait for you guys but ended up sleeping."

"What time was she here shin?" Misaki asked

"About four hours earlier."

"F-four hours!?"

"Haha, well Ayumi was strict not being late to the tournament since I won't be accompanying her. Hime, well, wanted to come along since she'll be late for the trip if Ayumi didn't wake her up. But that ended up bad, she kept on sleeping on the way here. At least, that's what Ayumi said.  She only slept for 3 hours after all."

"Wow..."Aichi said sounding impressed

"All of the window seat are taken!"

"Don't worry Kamui, there's a window seat here. " Aichi pointed.

So Team PQ4 set out to the national tournament, by the time they got there-

"Woah! The regional tourament was big , but this is huge!!" 

"Princess!! Wake up!!" Kamui shouted

*BANG*

"Owwww!!" Kamui said in pain, as he held his head

"Huh?"

"Why the heck did you do that?!" Kamui shouted with tears in his eyes 

"Where am I?"

"Good morning Hime-san. We're at the nationals now. You slept the whole trip."

"Oh! Now I remember... Sorry Kamui that's always my wake up call."

"How the heck is that a wake up call?!"

"Haha, how about this, I'll treat you after the match then we're even."