Chapter 38: A warning from outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the last chapter of AVCV

"You don't know how much that made me happy Aichi. " a tear strolled down her face " It was just like back then with Azami and Hina."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Are an idiot Hime!!" Azami shouted "We're friends right?!" as she looked down at her

Hina on the other hand kneeled down "What kind of friends would their precious friend after something like that?"

"....you two...."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Aichi. Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What took you so long Ayumi?" 

the young girl stared at the angry lady in front of her "Would you please be patient, I had some business to take care of." and then she sat down." And why are combing your yellow hair here in a restaurant? It would be more appropriate if you do that in the restroom."

"i can't help it." Azami said as she fixes her mirror back in her bag. "So? What was his reaction?"

"Nothing, he held a poker face... He was more worried about my sister than concentrating on anything else. The timid boy can't hide something for long so I suggest that he's not the one we're looking for. How's you side of things?"

"She really does speak like an adult. Well..."

*******************************

Azami waited outside team handsome's room. "What's with this test??? Just saying 'use me' doesn't prove anything... *sigh* Well guess we have no choice. "  suddenly the door began to open. "Oh here he is. Use me~~"

"EAIK!!" Gouki jumped

Azami raised an eyebrow " What's with that reaction? Gouki?? wha-"

"Wh-where did you hear that? " Gouki stammered as he pointed his fingers to Azami

"Don't tell me it's Gouki -_- Uh I just made it up."

"Phew, I thought you heard it from somewhere else " then he started to walk away " Good thing she doesn't know"

"Doesn't...know?!"

  *******************************  

Ayumi held her chin and her thoughts seemed to race through her brain "That does seem suspicous."

Azami looked at her "You don't say -_-. Even someone stupid would think that." 

"Hmm. Did he say anything else"

"No. He just walked away."

"...Something doesn't add up."

"Huh? What do you mean?" Azami questions Ayumi. She doesn't want something unanswered in anything she encountered.

"It's just my hunch, but usually those people who have those powers end up being mean and merciless." then she looked at Azami "You get what I mean."

Memories came rushing in to Azami. "Yah. I remember. "

"Did Gouki acted like that?"

"No."

"....Well then I don't think he's the one we're looking for."