Birthday Special. Day one

Guys..bad news, I actually forgot the day of my love (joke). I mean someone has to freaking remind me that oh my goosh it's Aichi's birthday!....How sad is that.

So here I am, as an apology to dear Aichi, who's probably sulking right now, I'll write a birthday special!...

Well ofcourse you know already, it's the tittle dang it!

Anyways! This is how Aichi, Hime Pq4 and other friends went to celebrate Aichi's brthday...

And!

On with the show!!

p.s : this took place somewhere around season 3 and this has nothing to do with the main story.

  (*・ω・)ノ"┌iii┐♡ (*・ω・)ノ"┌iii┐♡(*・ω・)ノ"┌iii┐♡(*・ω・)ノ"┌iii┐♡(*・ω・)ノ"┌iii┐♡ 

"Hime that's like the 1 millionth time you've sighed."

"I can't help it!!"

"..." Ayumi decided not to ask even further. She knows the answer.

"I can't believe I-"

Ayumi cut her off by saying the exact words. "forgot Aichi's birthday...Sis, that's infiniteith time you've said that."

Hime raised an eye brow "Is that even a word."

"Who knows, anyways you still have 5 days to prepare you know. Instead of sulking, groaning like a girl on her period, why don't you go to Aichi's other friends and ask about their opinion. Especially Emi or her mother perhaps."

Hime regained her composure and quickly stood up from her bed. "You're right! We could ask them!! You're awesome.  Text your friends Mai, Emi, and maybe even Rekka! Let's meet at card capital!!" by the time she finished the sentence, she already downstairs taking a bath. "AND DON'T YOU DARE TELL AICHI!!"

Ayumi sighed. "I swear, the power of love is seriously frightening."

~~~

Hime and Ayumi were dressed and since the Sendou household is near, Emi went with them. "I'm so sorry for disturbing you Emi, I didn't mean to disturb you on your summer day off."

"It's fine Hime-chan!! Mai and Rekka are on the way, kourin said she'll tag along too!"

"That's great."

Ayumi sighed. "You're still jealous of her?"

"I-i don't know what you're talking about.."

"Whatever." Ayumi smirked and Emi laughed.

"A-anyways, we're pretty close to Aichi and why don't we know what to give him? "

"You mean as friends?" Emi asked.

"Yah, I mean we're on the same team for 3 years now...How can i not know what he likes..." I'm the worst."

"Nope, you're probably more than friends in his eyes."

"What's that Ayumi? Did you say something?" Hime looked at her confused.

"Nope nothing, I said nothing."

Emi can't stop laughing until they reached card capital.

When they arrived everyone's there already, except the man of the hour.

"I don't get why I have to come along too!! You guys can handle it enough even without me here." Naoki groaned as he slumped his shoulders. "You know how early it is? And what's more, it's summer!"

"Shut up delinquent!! It's nice enough to be invited by the Vanguard couple yah know!?" Shingo complained.

"Whatever, you're the only one who thinks that way glasses."