(Episode 21)Chapter 35: Aichi vs. Gouki

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the last chapter of AVCV

Hime closed her eyes for a moment *inhale,exhale* "Second check" then there was a pause

A look of dismay passed Team Handsome's faces

"Hehe, it's my win this time, " hime smirked, revealing a stand trigger

"...It's my lost then." Miyuki smiled as she revealed her 6th damage

"And the winner is Hime Utsukushii of Team PQ4!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kamui, Kai and HIme did the best they could! And they were so amazing" Aichi thought as he stared at his teammates "But it's my turn now, and I'm not letting them now!"

Aichi suddenly recalled how frightened and nervous he was before.His hand turned into a fist "Before Kai fought, I was so nervous, and and I though that I should ran away, and let Misaki fight for me." He suddenly glanced at his fellow teammate "but Hime reminded me of my goal. I want to get even stronger. stronger to fight Kai!"

Aichi didn't notice how long he was staring until he locked eyes with Hime "O-oh no! M-maybe I was staring too long?!" but despite his nervousness, Hime gave him a gentle smile, and eyes were like saying

"Goodluck..."

Aichi got the message, and gave a firm nod. He tightened his grip around his deck, and went straight to the center. When he got there, he locked eyes' with Gouki, who gave him a knowing smirk.

"This guy, went to nationals last year. I must give everything I got!" Aichi tightened the grip of his gloves.

After shuffling their decks, the judge began his words "The fourth match of the regional championship fight. Let's start!!"

And with determination both of them said their words

"Stand up!"

"Vanguard!!!"

Blue and red auras were emitted from both fighters, and as the smoke clears they changed into their respected Vanguards. Barcgal and guiding Zombie . Both of the cardfighter's characters are in deep depths of the sea.

"Now the fourth match of the regional tournment has begun! Team handsome vs. Team PQ4! Team PQ4 has already crushed two of the team handsome! But this time , it's the Gouki Daimonji's turn! Will he able to turn the tables on team PQ4?!"

Nagisa gave a knowing glare at Kaoru and Miyuki.

"Goodluck, Aichi." Shin whispered

Unsurprisingly Kamui started chanting "Please don't let me marry Nagisa!!"

*Sigh* "And whose fault do you think is that?" Hime pointed out

"Yeesh" Misaki mumbled

"Surprisingly this match is also part of a wedding fight"

And as soon as the MC said those words Kamui stops chanting and his eyes went wide "No it's noooot!!"

"Heheh" Nagisa said with a big grin on her face "You're soo cute with that big grin on your face"

Kamui grabbed on Shin's shirt, not even thinking about letting it go.

"I draw!" Aichi said as he grabs the top card "I ride little sage marron!" he paused for a moment then "I move Barcgal to the back, and then I use Barcgal's skill to call Flogal. That's it....It's Gouki's turn next, I've played him once before." the painful memories of losing comes flashing back.