Chapter 47: Behind that mask

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

In the last AVCV chapter

HInagiku started acting " Master Ren. We should definitely go. Headquarters are calling."

So they seperate ways, but before they were too far, Hime decided to spoke up

"...At least he wasn't a weakling like you who uses powers."

This stopped Ren in his tracks.

~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~* ~*~*

"NE-SAN C'MON!!!" Ayumi was about to sound the new horn but then she noticed her sister moving. She quickly jumped back.Using her acrobatic skills, she tumbled out of her sister's reach "Hah! you won't get me with your punches sis ."

"C'mon Ayumi. Nationals are over... There's no point in waking up early you know. "

"Are you kidding me? Don't tell me you forgot!?" now Ayumi is on rage. "We promised to practice with Azami today!!"

Hime grunted and covered herself with a blanket. "She'll understand ..."

Ayumi thought otherwise. So she pulled the blanket. "Well I wont!" then she grabbed Hime's deck "If you don't come down. You wont know what I'll do with your deck!" then she stormed out of her room.

Hime doesn't need to communicate with Arrow Blade to know that they're in trouble.

She quickly followed Ayumi. "Dang it Ayumi! Give that back!"

"Make me!" That's all she heard before she went downstairs.

A while later.

Both of them are ready to go. As they were walkin- "Still, I can't believe you gave your precious juice box to Kamui."

"There's nothing really deep to it really."

Hime thought of an idea "Oh really?" she smirked

Ayumi stopped walking and before looking at her sister, she closed her eyes and stared at her completely serious "Really."

Hime felt a cold sensation in her neck "I-I din't expect that.Fine, I believe you."

"Joining a love triangle is the last thing I want to do."

Now Hime's confused "A love what now?" then she stopped at her tracks once she saw a familiar figure in the distance. "Is that?"

Ayumi knew who it was. "...Morikawa, and Izaki"

"Yo Hime-chan!" as Morikawa came closer Hime , Ayumi and Izaki wore the same face.

-_- "What's he doing here?"

"Sup, Morikawa..."

Morikawa greeted Hime by clinging on her and patted her head "Don't be like that Hime-chan!"

"Chan?!"

"We're the best of friends right??"

Ayumi avioded eye contact, an instead she spoke to Izaki "What's his problem?"

"Well, remember when Morikawa saw Kourin and saying she's his destiny or something?"

"Yah."

"Apparently, he wants Hime to join his team and win the regionals so Kourin could give him at least the trophy, a medal, or a bonquet. As long as it's Kourin, it's fine by him."

Ayumi smiled. "Even though it's a garbage bag?"

Izaki laughed at the joke "Yah, I think so."

Once Hime heard the proposal, she quickly hit Morikawa's stomach to make his arm go away "No thanks Morikawa. Besides, i already belong in PQ4."