(Episode 2)Chapter 3: The epic fight continues

(Third POV)

Aichi: Arise my avatar! Ride! Blaster Blade!

Hime:*That card is like the one that my cousin gave me. Too bad I don't use it anymore.*

Miwa: Blaser Blade huh?

Morikawa: Man, with cards like that he actually stands a chance.

Aichi: I activate Blaster Blade's ability. Paying two from my damage zone, I retire one of your rear-guards.
Then Kai retired his rear-guard and put it in the drop zone

Kai: I remember you now. Aichi Sendou, the kid with scuff marks all over your face.

Aichi: Yah, I used to be bullied a lot that I don't want to go to school anymore. I feel that the whole world aroung me is colluapsing.

(FLASHBACK) 

Kai: Man you're a mess.Did you lose a fight or somehing?
But instead of answering Aichi ignored Kai.

Kai: Hey kid hang on, here check it out. I want you to have this.
Aichi have no choice so he grabbed the strange cool card

Kai: You've got a really though warrior in your hands there, so come on cheer up already! Try imagining yourself big and powerful like the warrior on that card I just gave you.

Aichi: But- but I can't.

Kai: HAHAHAHA, no not at first I guess. But if you believe in yourself noone can stand in your way getting big and strong like Blaster Blade.

Aichi: I'll get strong?

Kai: From now on that image can be your power.

Aichi: Ever since I got that card, life has been better each day. From the moment you gave this to me, I wanted nothing more to battle you. I'm even obsess over picking the cards I would use to build a deck. But before I could finish building it. You move away.

HIme: *Move away? Why?*

Kai: Yah.

Aichi: You know while I was building this deck, I manage to forget all the awful things in the world around me.

HIme ( to morikawa and Izaki): What have you done. 

While MIwa glared at them.

Aichi: I still can't really imagine myself being stronger. But the person who showed me how to be happy again was you Kai! I call Knight of silence, Galatin! This battle is my way of saying thank you for helping me believe in myself that's all I needed. I support Blaster Blade with Wingal! And attack Nehalem. 

Then Aichi checked the drive trigger, but nothing there. The same with Kai

Morikawa: Wow he took another damage.

Aichi: And next I support Marron with Flogal, attacking Nehalem again.
Kai didn't guard that one so he put another card in the damage zone.

Aichi: I'll attack Nehalem with Gallatin one more time.

Miwa:Woah, a triple attack?

Morikawa: This can't be the same the same Aichi sendou from school.

Hime: You're right. Aichi used to be shy and feared about evrything, but now I can't see any fear or shyness in his face.