Birthday Special: Day Two

Aichi and Hime are caught by the rain when they were just outside a while ago. They were planning to go back in the cabin.

Or at least that's what they had in mind.

"W-why are we stuck, CHU!, h-here o-outside!!!" Hime can't stop shivering.

"Hime are you ok?"

"I-i'm most definitely not ok! Chu!! W-why did it turn to this..."

"C'mon let's find a shelter!" Aichi lent almost most of clothes to the sneezing Hime.

"I-it's my  chu! fault. I didn't k-know this part of the c-cabin CHU!"

"Stop talking Hime please! I'll go find a cave or a big tree and-" lucky enough he spotted one right away. "There!" he supported Hime's body to the cave nearby.

Hime's getting weak by the minute, even her breathing is getting out of rhythm. Aichi checked hr temperature by feeling her forehead with his.

HIme was too tired to even blush. "W-what are you doing."

"Hime! You're sick! You have a fever!"

"Well...I -i haven't got much sleep lately..."

Aichi sacrficied his last clothing and put it around Hime. 

Even with Aichi's half naked body, Hime didn't turn red she was having a head ache that gets worse by the minute.

"Here wrap yourself around with this." Aichi's too worried to be cold now.

Hime's panting is getting worse by the minute. "W-why am I so pathetic..." her eyelids are now getting heavier. "Your birthday is not supposed to be like this..."

Aichi leaned "why don't you sleep first Hime. " he caressed Hime's head carefully. "I'll try to watch for the others if they ever look for us."

Hime's feeling light by now. She thought she's dreaming right now. With Aichi's face in front of her, she touched his cheeks.

"I want to prove I'm a worthy girl for you...before ...I" she closed her eyes. "become your..." she whispered the last words to Aichi.

Causing Aichi to blush so hard. Then Hime fell asleep.

"...She really fell asleep." he kept her close to him, so he could also share the clothes he gave to Hime. Body warmth was also essential at that point.

"...A girl worthy for me huh?" he looked at her... "I'm not even that great of a guy..."

"HIME!!"

"NI-SAN!!"

"AICHI!!? WHERE ARE YOU GUYS!?"

"That's Naoki and the others!" she laid Hime at the ground for a while, then got out of the cave. "Guys!! We're here!" 

Ren and Kai spotted him. "MInna! We found them."

"This way!!"

The others followed Kai and Ren. Azami and Hinagiku gave Aichi the umbrella, and a thick jacket. While Ayumi and Kamui tended Hime.

Shingo grabbed his phone. "I'll tell the others."

Izaki and Morikawa looked at him. "We'll go ahead and pretty some hot water."

"Yah."

Once Ayumi checked Hime, she looked at Kamui worriedly. "Her temperature's high."

The gang headed with Hime on Aichi's back.

~~~

Bright rays entered her vision, she squinted her eyes. "It's morning already?" she sat up, then the blanket on her head fell to her lap. "Oh yah...Aichi and I were on the forest then we were lost....Then...why can't I remember anything after that?"