(Episode 54 and 55) Chapter 65: calculating and determination

(つД⊂) (つД⊂)(つД⊂)(つД⊂)(つД⊂) 

In the last chapter of AVCV

Team Pq4 vs Team Ceasar

Each team smiled at each other. Appreciating their abilities and skills.

Two rivals about to cardfight.

Who's worthy of challenging Asteriod?

    (つД⊂) (つД⊂) (つД⊂) (つД⊂) (つД⊂) 

Both teams are now on stage, on the spotlight. They're ready to fight to their best, to meet each other's expectations.

The first one to win three times, get the whole win package.

Koutei looked at all of them. "Let's all fight to our best abilities."

Aichi nodded with excitement. "I'll do my very best."

"I'm not gonna back down, ok!"

Guy chuckled at Kamui's comment. "Got it rival."

"This is gonna be a fun fight." Yuri smiled.

"Seems so ."

Hime and Kiniro looked at each other.

"Look forward to be beaten." Kiniro said as he held his deck.

"Funny we're thinking the same thing."

~~~

Kamui was so happy when they into their own side of the stage. " 'Got it, rival.' Even though they won champions before they don't look down to us or anything!! This is so exciting!!"

Hime stared at her deck. "...."

"Hime-san?" Aichi was confused so he decided to talk.

"Huh!? U-uh, it's nothing.... It's just, been a while since I change the lineup of my whole deck."

Misaki joined in. "I'm sure it'll be alright. We tested it out the other day, remember?"

"Hope so..."

~~~

"First from team PQ4!! Kamui Katsuragi-"

"Go out there, Kamui."

Kamui gave his team members a pumped up smile. "Yah!! Here I go!"

But when he got out, all he can hear is people cheering for the Team Ceasar's Gladiator, Guy.

"uh... Oh nooo... I'm getting nervous after that!? " then he looked at his opponent in front of him. "NO this i my only chance to fight a guy like him. "

"Start!!"

"Stand up! Vanguard!!!"

~Up in the secret room~

Ren yawned without embarrassment.

"Ren? Are you sure  you're ok? After that Hime girl slapped you.."

"I'm fine Asaka, just-" he closed his eyes. "wake me up if it's Aichi's turn."

"Yes Ren-sama."

After some turns, Kamui and Guy are tied at 4 damage.

"I'm giving all I've got, but I can't see the opening I've been waiting for!"

"Stand and draw, I call cosmo beak,  counterblast. I add 4000 power to my vanguard,Daiyusha! And since he is over 14000 power he gain an extra critical. Then I call cosmo roar. " Guy made his first move. "Boosted by cosmo roar, Daiyusha attacks!!"