Chapter 5!

authors note: sorry its been a wait, i had writers block >:( but im back!!

Alexis's POV:

My footsteps sounded like gunshots on the floor of the Degrassi hallway. You could say I'm nervous, really nervous. I was wearing black short shorts, nike black socks, all black vans, and a long sleeved white shirt, it had white lace on it. I got it from forever 21 and I thought it would be perfect with the shorts. I had on all my friendship bracelets on and a locket necklace under the shirt. My hair is straightened and the black ends went perfectly with the outfit, and my grown out side bangs are hanging in my face a bit. I have never done this before. What if everyone hates me. What if Eli hates me too. I shook my head, no I had to put on my shell.

My shell made me seem like I was a bad ass who did not care about anything, but not full of myself. I love when I can act like that. I am here an hour early so I can get all my stuff like Mr. Simpson told me to do. Cara decided not to come until the regular time school starts, because she didn't want to wake up early. Sucks for her though. I opened the door of the main office and stepped inside. There was a nice lady who directed me into Mr. Simpson office. He told me about the rules, students were only allowed to use ipods, and phones in the hallways outside of class. Unless a teacher says otherwise. There are no uniforms, but we all have to wear a ID. And a whole bunch of other normal school rules. ID's are stupid if you ask me, but oh well.

I got my ID, and my picture actually turned out well. Then he handed me my schedule, and locker number. He led me out of his office talking about how he believes I will be a good addition to degrassi and laughing at my nervousness. Eli was sitting in a waiting chair, he was wearing black skinny jeans, a black anthem shirt, his hair was swept perfectly over his green eyes as he looked up. His backpack was all black just like mine, expect mine had sleeping with sirens pins on it.

"Eli Goldsworthy, perfect. Instead of serving your 45 minute morning detention, you will give our new student a tour. And help her figure out her classes and such." Mr. Simpson smiled at us.

"Oh shucks, that's a bummer. But okay Mr. Simpson I will try my best." He smirked at Mr. Simpson, and then stood up grabbing his bag, "I am Eli Goldsworthy, and your?" extending his hand. Mr. Simpson chuckled and went back in his office.

"I'm Alexis Robinson," I said sarcastically and shook his hand. Then I punched his arm as I walked past him and out the office door, "Lets go Eli."

"Okiedokie."

Eli's locker is right next to mine, and we have a couple classes together. He showed me around and told me about kids I should watch out for. He showed me where all my classes were so I wouldn't look dumb searching for them. It was really fun actually, he was really funny. He kept teasing me about stupid questions I would ask. But of course it ended too soon and students started filling up the school. We walked back to our lockers and got our textbooks and what not. I felt someone walk up next to me while I was finding my books. Eli said that my locker was in the middle of his and then his friend Adam. So this must be Adam.

"ADAM!" Eli shouted.

"ELI," said Adam? I stepped up from my position on the floor in between them.

"Hi I'm Alexis," I said extending my hand. His eyes widened a little, but then he regained control and smiled.

"I'm Adam." He said taking my hand and shaking it.

"Now that were all acquainted we can be the three musketeers." Eli said and put his hands around our shoulders.

"That's good because I'm not that good at making friends," I said biting my lip.

"You were pretty good at making friends with me, I mean there was no awkward silences, or a point where we didn't know what to talk about." Eli said as we formed a circle type thing.