The truth about Seiko's death.

Yuka woke up to see that she was surrounded by darkness.

What happend?

One minute she was with her Onii-chan and Friends.

The next...

She's all alone and surrounded by the horrors again.

And what's worse...She can't get up...She couldn't move...She's stuck...

Yuka: W-Where am I?...Onii-chan...Anyone???

???: Y-Yuka?

Yuka: Onii-chan?! Is that you!

Satoshi's face appeared in the shadows looking relief as he had a candle in his hand.

Satoshi: Oh thank god you're alright...

Satoshi picks Yuka up. She stared in confusion as she realize she could move now. But not to question anything further, She smiled and rubbed her head in his chest.

Yuka: Onii-chan? What happend?

Satoshi: I don't know. But a second ago. I heard Shinozaki scream. We better find her and Yoshiki. Also there's another problem...

Yuka: What is it?

Satoshi: Naomi's missing too....Now where do you think she could've gone?

-Meanwhile-

Naomi looked around the dark hallways for her missing friends.

Naomi: Hello? Anyone there? Satoshi? Shinozaki-chan? Yuka-chan? Where are you guys?

Naomi was very scared.

She have to find her missing friends and get outta here. But the thing is...That's the problem...She has no idea how to leave.

Naomi: Kyaaa!!

The floorboards beneath Naomi suddenly gave in and she fell into the floor falling into a room below.

Naomi: Ow...Huh? What is this place?

It was some kinda secret room. There was also a camera recording in it. Naomi wonders was somewhere here before them. But right now...It seems that whoever that person is. He/She is gone now. But their camera was left behind.

Naomi: Hmm...What's this camera for?

She turned on the recorded images that was surprisely still running. However to her horror. She saw something she didn't expect to see in the camera.

It was a recording of Seiko in the bathroom.

Naomi: What the?! Seiko?! This could tell me how she die! But should I check?

Gathering enough courage, Naomi turn on the recorded image.

-In the camera-

Seiko: No! Noooo! Why! Why would you do this?!!

Naomi: Huh? Who is Seiko talking too?

Then in camera, Naomi saw a large shadowy figure putting the noose around Seiko. Naomi press further to the screen to get a better look.

No...

No! It couldn't be!!

Seiko: Naomi!! Naomi No!!!

The person who put the noose Seiko was Naomi herself!

Naomi: No...No...

Then she watch in horror as she watch herself strangle Seiko to death. Seiko tried to plead with her but Naomi wouldn't listen. Her face was showing a blank. Then she kick the bucket underneath Seiko's feet. After struggling for minutes. Seiko...Died...Then the video shut down...

Naomi had wish she did not see this...

It meant after all this time...

Seiko...Seiko did not commit suicide...

Naomi...Naomi had killed her...

She killed Seiko...

Naomi: No...No...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

TBC...