Fuck...

Drunk In Love~The Weeknd

HER POV

"Damnit Delaney! Why can't you just wrap your fucking mind around it?" That's the last thing I remember before blacking out. I woke up somewhere, not quiet sure where but I was there and he was laughing. I squirmed around but it was useless, I was tied up. "You sick bastard. What the fuck do you want Isaac?" I heard the laugh again "Oh, he's not here to save you." I know that voice "What the hell...Evan?" I could feel him breathing on my neck. He kissed it and said "Did you miss me love?"

**********************

HIS POV

"Damnit Evan! Get your ass back in here and untie me! What the hell are you doing?" I heard the door open, I was blindfolded so I couldn't see, "Oh, Isaac. You're so stupid! You really think she loves you?She doesn't! There is only enough room in her heart for one of us...and that's me."He gave and evil laugh "Fuck you Evan. Let me out!" He walked out and I heard her scream. "You bastard! Don't touch her!" I tried to get out when I felt something in my pocket. "Evan, you stupid fucker. Always check pockets. Have you learned anything threw out the years?" I said to myself ask I pulled out my pocket knife.

************************

EVANS POV

I smiled at her. She frowned and spit at me, I slapped her and she screamed, "Shut up bitch." I harshly said to her. Tears ran down her face, "Please Evan, if you loved me you'd let me be happy. Please?" I look at her "Damn it Delaney, I can make you happy. Let me show you." She sat up and said "You crazy bastard."

"You sound like your mother." I say darkly

"I AM NOTHING LIKE THAT COCK SUCKING WHORE! DON'T EVER COMPARE ME TO HER OR ANYONE ELSE IN MY FAMILY! They're useless...just like me. Please stop, at least let me see him. Please." She begged. I couldn't help but smile "Alright, but no funny business." She agreed and waited.

*************************

HER POV

I muttered under my breath "Fucking stupid bastard" We walked down a rather long hallway and he tried to put his hand around my waist but I jerked away, "Don't touch me." I said coldly. He gave me a cold grin, "Now princess, don't be like that. I love you." I look him dead in the eyes and stopped moving. He looked at me, "What's wrong, princess?" He said with a smile, it was like he was proud of him self. "Don't.Call.Me.Princess...Ever" I said slowly. He grinned as he opened the door. "Here you go, Kitten." I look at him in annoyance, "Damnit, stop with the nicknames." And then the door closes. "Love?" A shaky voice says. I look at him and he is really tore up. I run over to him and he wraps his arms around me,"H-how did you get fr-" He holds up a pocket knife and we both say "Always check the pockets." It's silent for a moment and then he says, "Poor stupid bastard." He got up and pulled the door open, "I'll go first, I love you."